Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
We always feel like we’re being pulled in two different directions when it comes to our style. Do we want to stick with the timeless classics — or do we want to go bold, bright and a little avant garde? Sometimes the classics can feel a bit boring, but bolder pieces can be difficult to style and limit your options.
What about something in the middle? What if we took the most popular patterns such as stripes, plaids, or animal prints and gave them a modern twist to make them feel fresh and new? That’s what we did with this list of clothing you can buy now, inspired by current fashion at Zara. Click here to shop!
1. Our absolute favorite: This one-size Ellazhu button-up shirt is so cool. It’s white, but has a section of stripes on the torso, the pattern only repeated on the sleeve cuffs. It’s versatile, yet so attention-grabbing!
2. We also love: Striped polos are definitely big at Zara, and this long-sleeve, color-block Infitty shirt plays with an ultra-wide take on stripes that’s bound to capture so many shoppers’ hearts!
3. We Can’t Forget: Simple black and white stripes…but with a colorful collar and sleeves. We were immediately drawn to this Romwe tee!
4. Bonus: This long-sleeve SweatyRocks tee plays with two different sizes of stripes, which sounds like a subtle detail — but it makes a huge difference!
5. Our absolute favorite: Let’s be clear — we’re only picking out unique styles of florals for this list. This MakeMeChic mesh tee features embroidered florals blooming throughout!
6. We also love: This TS tee looks like a freshly painted work of art in clothing form. So vibrant, so beautiful!
7. We Can’t Forget: This Verdusa mesh top has a lettuce trim that just makes this floral piece absolutely irresistible!
8. Bonus: This Lai Meng Five Cats shirt features a watercolor-like floral design just on one side, taking an asymmetrical approach to the print!
9. Our absolute favorite: Are you all in on the gingham trend! You’ll likely fall head over heels for this Zesica shirt and its gingham-block design!
10. We also love: You’ll definitely stand out as a fashionista in this extra-long and flowy Ellazhu shirt, which can also act as a midi dress!
11. We Can’t Forget: Get the layered look without the heat of layering with this Miusey long-sleeve top. Available in four colors
12. Bonus: Plaid can be seen as pretty casual, but the Peter Pan collar on this Allegra K top really dresses it up and gives it some major style!
13. Our absolute favorite: Again, we’re looking for unique takes on tie-dyes here that don’t necessarily look like the tees we make in our backyard. This knit Nufiwi tank is such a cool version of the ever-popular type of design!
14. We also love: Love the ombré look? You’ll love this cozy-chic Etcyy pullover. Yes, it does have a hood!
15. We Can’t Forget: This Fangjin hoodie gives you two popular prints in one, creating a stripe pattern with a tie-dye effect!
16. Bonus: We’re also big fans of the bleach dye look, and this oversized SweatyRocks tee nails it!
17. Our absolute favorite: Animal print is always in style, but let’s see how these picks make it fresh. This Dokotoo denim top has leopard print chest pockets, matching up with the lower part of each sleeve!
18. We also love: Be sure to check out other types of animal prints. This Lai Meng Five Cats top features images of giraffes!
19. We Can’t Forget: This one-shoulder Verdusa tank features a cow print. You can go all out with jeans and cowboy boots, or a midi skirt with heels.
20. Bonus: You can also go fierce with this Artfish long-sleeve tee. It features a tiger print and a cropped hem. This shirt is also very affordable!
21. Last but not the least: This is adorable! This Soly Hux short-sleeve button-up features adorable images of cats all over!
Not done shopping? Check out these other favorite products:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services that readers might find interesting or useful. This includes purses, plus size swimsuits, purses and women’s sneakers. It also offers gift ideas for everyone in your family, including wedding-guest outfits, purses and bridal shapewear. However, the selection of product and service is not meant to be an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!