Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
Wardrobe overhaul! We all want a closet that properly reflects our personal style, but it’s so hard to achieve! Finding the right pieces is the most difficult part of a closet. We also want choices when it comes to the price. We’re not against a splurge here and there, but we need affordable options too!
If you’re into the Zara type of style, we’ve picked out 21 tops for you for this summer and beyond. We picked out five of the biggest trends seen on Zara’s website and found other pieces from Amazon, Nordstrom and Walmart that will help you get the look you love!
1. Our absolute favorite: Get the corset look without any of the pain with this satin Parthea corset tank. The cowl neckline is the best!
2. We also love: This corset-inspired BP. Nordstrom tank features a sweet and charming eyelet design and a very flattering fit.
3. We Can’t Forget: If you like a bustier look, this colorful peplum top from Sofia Vergara‘s line at Walmart will instantly capture your heart!
4. Bonus: Replace your plain tank tops with pieces like this Reoria corset tank to quickly and seriously elevate your wardrobe!
Crochet and Knit Tops
5. Our absolute favorite: Whether you’re wearing it to the beach or out to eat, this Tutorutor tank is a breathable, beautiful pick for many outfits!
6. We also love: Retro vibes! The abstract, multicolor floral print worked into the crochet material of this Gotagse tank just makes Use smile!
7. We Can’t Forget: If you’re looking for something more low-cut, this cropped BP. Nordstrom offers a great halter top! Super affordable for such a unique design!
8. Bonus: When you tell your friends that this SweatyRocks knit cami is under $20 at Amazon, they will be asking for the link!
9. Our absolute favorite: If you’re looking to stay on trend, something like this short-sleeve SweatyRocks tie-front top is a must. Wear it with a cami or alone!
10. We also love: Triple the style with triple the ties This Levi’s top from Walmart is on sale too!
11. We Can’t Forget: Bell sleeves are here! This Verdusa top has a ’60s kind of feel to it. Groovy!
12. Bonus: We couldn’t leave out this other Verdusa top! The silky material, the lace trim — obsessed!
13. Our absolute favorite: This Shein tank’s swirled marble effect would look great with a tattoo choker or Steve Madden platform slides!
14. We also love: You know you’re doing the Y2K style right when there’s a butterfly on your shirt. This FAIMILORY tank is our pick!
15. We Can’t Forget: The HappyFamilyClothing graphic T-shirt from Walmart has a peace sign that fills the space. UseWarm and fuzzy nostalgia fills you up!
16. Bonus: Smile! Why? Because you just found a totally cool smiley face tee on Amazon!
Tops with asymmetrical sides
17. Our absolute favorite: This ruched, one-shoulder LYANER tank would look great with jean shorts and sneakers or with a midi skirt and heels!
18. We also love: The asymmetrical, almost trippy design of this PacSun sweater tank makes it a can’t-miss pick. You can also find it in other colors/patterns at Nordstrom.
19. We Can’t Forget: If you’re looking for something on the flowy side, look no further than this one-shoulder Guteidee blouse!
20. Bonus: This cool Verdusa top honestly looks like it would be out of our usual budget, but it’s actually mega-affordable. This is a sweet surprise!
21. Last but not the least: Give off a total Cali-chic aura, no matter what state you live in, with this puff-sleeve Romwe top!
You are looking for other ways that you can elevate your wardrobe? See more options below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team is here to highlight products and services that our readers might find useful and interesting, such as face masks and self-tanners, Lululemon leggings and all the best gifts you can get for everyone in your family. However, the selection of product and service is not intended to be an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!