6) Clean Your Wooden Cutting Board: Not cleaning your cutting boards properly can lead to major health problems and increases the risk of sickness. An improperly cleaned cutting board is a breeding ground for bacteria. Clean it thoroughly with hydrogen peroxide and vinegar!
7) Armpits: You can get rid of armpit stains by placing a mixture of 1 part dishwashing liquid and 2 parts hydrogen peroxide on the affected area. Let it sit for about an hour before rinsing away in cold water.
8) Stained Tiles & Stone Countertops: Hydrogen peroxide does great at removing stains from stone and tile. Combine it with flour to create a thick paste and apply to the stain. Let it sit overnight covered in plastic wrap. Carefully remove in the morning and you’ll be amazed!
9) Clean Toilet Bowls: Pour hydrogen peroxide into the toilet bowl and let it soak for about 20-30 minutes before scrubbing clean. It will look amazing!
10) Remove Ear Wax: Simply put a couple of drops of hydrogen peroxide into your ears and wait a minute or two. Then follow up with a couple of drops of olive oil. Wait another minute and drain fluid from ears to remove ear wax.
What do you think about these? Did you know any of these uses? Have you tried any of them for yourself?