Vanessa Bryant Wins Ruling In Lawsuit Against Los Angeles County For Allegedly Sharing Crash Site Photos – Sheriff & Fire Chief Will Testify Under Oath
It has been almost two years since. Vanessa Bryant, 39, lost her husband and became a NBA legend Kobe BryantTheir daughter and their son. Gianna BryantIt seems that things are moving more positively.
As reported previously Vanessa BryantLos Angeles County was sued for allegedly sharing post-mortem photos. Kobe BryantAnd Gianna Bryant following the helicopter crash. In a new ruling, the judge ruled that both County should be compensated. Sheriff Alex VillanuevaAnd Fire Chief Daryl OsbyWill answer questions under oath concerning the fatal day.
The county stated Wednesday (Oct. 27),
“While we disagree with the court’s decision, we will make both the Sheriff and Fire Chief available for deposition. Their testimony will not change the fact that there is no evidence any photos taken by County first responders have ever been publicly disseminated.”
This month, earlier Vanessa Bryant revealed that she learned about her husband’s and daughter’s deaths on social media. She said,
“I was holding onto my phone, because obviously I was trying to call my husband back, and all these notifications started popping up on my phone, saying ‘RIP Kobe. RIP Kobe. RIP Kobe.’”
Uncertain if it was true. VanessaShe stated that she had asked deputies to secure crash site. She added,
“I said ‘If you can’t bring my husband and baby back, please make sure that no one takes photographs of them. Please secure the area.’ And he said ‘I will.’”
This case will be tried in February next year. Vanessaseeks punitive and compensatory damages.
Do you agree with the judge’s decision? Comment below to share your thoughts.