Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
We’ve had a lot of fun with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. We were able to sort through beauty exclusives, affordable hidden gems, and much more. But we’re far from being done! This sale will end at the end July 2022. That means there’s still plenty of shopping to do!
Let’s take a look at some of our favorite flattering fashion finds of this year’s sale, made to look good on anybody and everybody. Save big by shopping now
1. Our absolute favorite: Of course, this ruched Treasure & Bond bodycon dress had to top the list, as it’s a total game-changer for so many shoppers. Originally $49, it’s $36 in this sale!
2. We also love: It’s all about the angles with this Halogen sheath dress — and the angles are so, so good! Originally $89, it’s $59 in this sale!
3. We Can’t Forget: With a wrap-inspired side tie and crinkled pleats throughout, this midi Vince dress will have your confidence bursting through the roof. Originally $395, it’s $255 in this sale!
4. Bonus: We adore the way the fabric gathers at the waist of this Halogen midi shirt dress, and plaid is obviously always a winner in our book. Originally $99, it’s $66 in this sale!
5. Our absolute favorite: This Open Edit cardigan top has a functioning zipper in front so you can split open the hem and reveal the perfect amount of skin. Originally $65, it’s $43 in this sale!
6. We also love: This Open Edit bodysuit is another fabulous option for that perfect drape without having to tuck in your shirt over and over again throughout the day. Originally $59, it’s $39 in this sale!
7. We Can’t Forget: Whether you like it buttoned up or worn open as a fashionable layer, this short-sleeve Topshop shirt is a faux-leather, oversized essential. Originally $69, it’s $48 in this sale!
8. Bonus: Even if you’re not typically a fan of crop tops, this O’Neill cinched sweater top is likely to change your mind. Originally $70, it’s $47 in this sale!
9. Our absolute favorite: We recommend biker shorts for everyone, whether you are going to the gym or just hanging out with friends. These Zella shorts were originally $55 but are $36 in this sale!
10. We also love: Give your outfit an automatic level up with these Halogen faux-leather shorts. Originally $59, they’re $39 in this sale!
11. We Can’t Forget: These Joe’s denim shorts are not too long, not too short, but just right. Originally $158, they’re $60 in this sale!
12. Bonus: If you do want a longer short, these sophisticated Nordstrom longline shorts will do the trick. Originally $69, they’re $46 in this sale!
13. Our absolute favorite: With a side slit and camouflaging ruching, this Open Edit midi skirt will have you turning heads. Originally $49, it’s $32 in this sale!
14. We also love: Just imagine the softness of this Nordstrom Signature cashmere blend skirt. Originally $229, it’s $150 in this sale!
15. We Can’t Forget: This flouncy, tiered Rails mini skirt is only made better by its animal print. Originally $158, it’s $99.99 in this sale!
16. Bonus: If you want something extra short and curve-hugging, this patterned mesh Free People skirt will quickly capture your heart. Originally $50, it’s $33 in this sale!
17. Last but not the least: We’re ending this list with a bang with this ribbed Nic + Zoe skirt. Originally $138, it’s $92 in this sale!
Want to see more? You can find the entire Nordstrom Anniversary Sale here.
Not done shopping? See more of our picks below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products that readers might find useful or interesting. This includes face masks, self-tanners and Lululemon style leggings. The selection of products and services is not meant to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!