Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
It would be wonderful to be able just to slip into your swimwear without thinking about how it looks. Ideally, we’d simply know we looked fabulous. Usually, however, we spend a little time examining ourselves in the mirror, pointing out every little thing we’d like to change — even things no one else would notice or think negatively of.
Although swimsuits can be difficult to find, there are many that can give you that extra boost of confidence. We understand that searching for the right one can be time-consuming and exhausting. So we did the hard work for you. Find our 21 favorite tummy control swimsuits at Amazon and other online retailers and you’ll be able to view swimwear in a completely new way.
21 Swimsuits With Tummy Control We Love
1. Our absolute favorite: This American Trend monokini‘s narrow, high cutout and ruched stomach are about as figure-flattering as you can get. Available in 13 color options!
2. We also love: This CUPSHE swimsuit has a tummy-control front, along with mesh and pattern-block details to make it irresistible. You can adjust the straps too!
3. We Can’t Forget: With a beachy camouflaging pattern, ruching and smoothing fabric, this Dreamsuit by Miracle Brands bathing suit from Target is making every beach day one to remember!
4. Seriously, you should do sculpting! This La Blanca swimsuit from Nordstrom has banding around the waist that not only looks cool but has a major figure-sculpting effect!
5. Vintage Vibes This Ekouaer onepiece in shirred Ekouaer has a pin-up style of design. It’s a retro look but with plenty of coverage!
6. Ballet Inspiration This Beach Betty by Miracle Brands swimsuit from Target has cap sleeves, a peek-a-boo cutout, a full lining and shaping fabric. Basically, it’s everything. Wait until you see the flowers!
7. All Ruffled Up Ruching and ruffles in one? Truly the perfect combo, as evidenced by this Blooming Jelly one-piece!
8. That’s a Wrap: Wrap dresses are extremely flattering, so this faux-wrap Aqua Green swimsuit from Target couldn’t have made its way into our shopping cart soon enough!
9. Yes, Swim Rompers Exist: Ever own a swim romper before — or even know they were an option? This other Aqua Green bathing suit from Target wowed Use Its unique and super-forgiving design is a great addition to any home!
10. Contoured Confidence You’ve seen the way people contour their faces. You can do a similar type of thing with your figure when you have this Hermoza bathing suit in your life. The waist-cinching knot tie is part of why this is a “crowd-favorite”!
11. The Reliable Recommendation: Shoppers can’t get enough of this criss-cross Tempt Me swimsuit. The mesh waistbands at the waist are game-changing!
12. Our absolute favorite: We are totally digging one-shoulder options lately, and we can’t get over how amazing this Pink Queen bikini is, the stripes sweeping in different directions for a maximally flattering fit!
13. We also love: These Shapermint bikini bottoms are ultra-high-waisted, have a tummy-shaping panel, feature ruching and provide full coverage. This is a great way to boost your confidence. You can either wear them with any top you already own or grab a top to match them.
14. We Can’t Forget: We adore the nautical-inspired design of this CUPSHE bikini set, available at Target. We also love the tummy control bottoms!
15. Trusted Tankini: This Holipick tankini is one of the most loved — probably ever. With a long, ruffled top and boy short bottoms, you get plenty of coverage but don’t have to sacrifice when it comes to style!
16. A new take on string bikinis: We often picture string bikinis as a triangle-shaped, sloppy style. This high-rise ioiom bikini, however, is changing things up with ruched coverage and a figure-loving fit!
17. Feeling goodshirred: It’s no secret that shirred swimsuit tops are in right now. This floral MOOSLOVER two-piece doesn’t stop there though, also adding in a ruffle trim and a ruffle accent on the tummy-control bottoms!
18. Leopard leaping: The high-rise leopard print bottoms on this SEAFORM bikini set go beautifully with the push-up top!
19. Pretty in Polka Dot This color-block Foshow tankini set is so pretty with its polka dots and ruffle straps. We want all eight colors!
20. You can do it! A belt can instantly add some tummy control, especially if the ends are a little lower than this gingham CUPSHE bikini!
21. Fabulous Flutter The butterfly sleeves on the top of this SPORLIKE two-piece are head-turning, and the patterned, ruched bottoms just perfect this set!
Are you looking for other product recommendations? You can find more of our picks here:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team is here to highlight products and services that our readers might find useful and interesting, such as face masks and self-tanners, Lululemon leggings, and Lululemon-style leggings, and all the best gifts you can get for everyone in your family. However, the selection of product and service is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly, or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!