At the end of April, the sad news was reported that Troy Shafer, the star of "Nashville Flipped," had passed away. The TV star died on April 28th at his father's house.
Initial reports did not confirm the cause of Shafer's death. Now, the sad cause has been revealed. According to USA Today, the news was confirmed that Shafer died from an accidental drug overdose.
The Erie County Coroner, Lyell P. Cook, said that the TV star died "due to combined drug toxicity."
At the time of his death, Troy's brother said that he had no medical conditions and that the death came as a shock to everyone in the family. He said that Troy had died in his sleep.
At the time, a representative for the DIY Network told People, "The DIY Network family is sorry to hear about the passing of Troy Dean Shafer, a dedicated, driven entrepreneur and restoration expert who was admired by everyone who worked on the series 'Nashville Flipped.' We continue to extend our deepest condolences to Troy's family and friends during this difficult time."
According to reports, Troy graduated from Penn State University before moving to Nashville. At the time, he was hoping to pursue country music. However, he found success in flipping houses.
Sadly, Troy's death came as a shock to his family. Now, they are reliving the horror by finding out the cause of death.
Please be praying for his family during this sad time. Share your prayers here. In other tragic news, a former State Senator was just found dead in her home in a suspected murder case. Please keep her family in your prayers.