Tim Allen Reveals Where 'Last Man Standing' Will Pick Up, 'Surprises' Coming

america
May 16, 2018May 16, 2018

Over the last year, fans have been petitioning for a network to bring back the highly popular TV show, “Last Man Standing.” The show, starring Tim Allen, was canceled last spring by ABC Network.

Because of both its extreme popularity and conservative values, mixed with the fact that it was a sudden cancellation, many fans believed that it ended because of politics. This year, however, after the success of the reboot of “Roseanne,” fans began petitioning again.

Now, Fox is bringing back the show, and viewers are ecstatic! Yesterday, the network released the official trailer for the reboot.

Tim Allen, the show’s star and producer, had talked about how excited he was for the new season.

He said, “When I heard the offer to create more episodes of ‘Last Man Standing,’ I did a fist pump so hard I threw my back out. It’s the fans! I could not be more grateful for the fans who wrote petitions and kept up the passion and incredible support for the show.”

Now, Allen has revealed some exciting news about the show, including where it will pick up for the seventh season. According to ET Online, Allen said that it will pick up about eight months after the final episode and that he hopes to bring back Jay Leno and Mike Rowe at some point.

He said, “There’s some big surprises and good stuff coming.”

He then began thanking fans again for their consistent support.

He said, “All of you…man, I’m telling you…we would not be standing here [without the fans]. It’s gonna be a better show because all of you people that did this and I just hope we…I want to deliver. We will deliver for you.”

Are you excited for the show to return? Will you be watching? Let us know your thoughts! In other recent news, Prince Harry and Meghan just revealed their wedding party and it’s more adorable than anyone expected!

Next: Harry and Meghan's Wedding Party Revealed and It's More Adorable Than ExpectedMay 16, 2018