Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
Halloween will always be our favorite holiday. We definitely like dressing up in costumes on the day of, but all month long, we’ll add decorations to our home and grab festive gear to wear in the lead-up to the holiday.
One of our go-to vibes for Halloween, of course, is ’90s everything. We love ’90s nostalgia all year round, but we can really dig deep when October comes around. Below are some great home decor, costumes, and clothing that will make you feel like you’re in an episode. Friends!
1. This Silver Buffalo is the perfect accessory to dress up your home for any occasion Friends Picture Frame from Target, reminiscent of Monica’s peephole frame from her apartment!
2. All welcome Hocus Pocus fans! Set up your entryway for spooky success with this The Holiday Aisle wooden sign from Wayfair!
3. If you’re a fan of the iconic 1993 film The Nightmare Before Christmas, try dressing up your shower with this East Urban Home shower curtain from Wayfair!
4. FriendsFans know that lobsters hold a special significance. That’s why we love this lobster doormat from Macy’s!
5. In “The One With the Halloween Party,” a jack-o’-lantern bucket just like this one from Wayfair held the drinks on the table!
6. Recreate Monica’s famous look with this DC Comics Catwoman costume from Target!
7. You can channel Chandler in the Rubies Pink Bunny Jumper costume also available at Target. Or grab this and the Catwoman costumes for you and your significant others!
8. Get this Winifred Sandon costume at Target!
9. We’ve all wanted to be Princess Peach at one point in our lives. Now we can with this Peach deluxe costume from Target — crown included!
10. You dress as Cher Horowitz! As if! This CluelessCher costume features the iconic yellow plaid print
11. Whether you don’t want to wear an actual costume or just want some fun ’90s-style clothing for the weeks surrounding, try something like this Fifth Sun Friends tee from Macy’s!
12. More into cartoons? Fifth Sun also makes this adorable Animaniacs tee, available at Macy’s!
13. We instantly added this Halloween-themed Peanuts tee to our Macy’s cart as well!
14. One of the most popular films of the ’90s — and of all time? We’ll give you a hint: dinosaurs. This is how it should be. Jurassic ParkTees are so much fun!
15. If you’re into horror, you might really be drawn to this ScreamTarget also offers a tee
Not done shopping? Check out these other favorite products:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us aims to highlight products that our readers might find useful and interesting, such as purses, plus-size swimsuits and women’s shoes, and ideal gift ideas for everyone. However, the selection of product and service is not meant to be an endorsement by Us Weekly, or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products we feature in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us is an independent organization that does not rely on the advertising sales staff. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!