Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
Amazon Prime Day part two may be over, and Black Friday is a month away — but there are still some major markdowns to shop! Nordstrom currently has massive deals on fall fashion, including trendy shoes and cozy sweaters. We’re not quite sure why these bestselling styles are on sale, but we’re definitely not mad about it!
We selected our top picks from this huge selection of savings. These closet staples will transform your cold-weather wardrobe. I spend all day every day shopping online (it’s literally my job), and even I was tempted to add some of these pieces to my cart. These 21 chic looks will make you stand out all season!
1.Sweater weather This Free People chunky sweater is a versatile statement piece you can take from day to date night — originally $108, now just $65!
2.These waterproof Chelsea boots from Sam Edelman are waterproof and will keep you dry in rain or shine. The lug-sole style is totally on trend — originally $170, now just $119!
3.This Blank NYC faux leather jacket moto jacket is simply too cool! An absolute must-have layering piece in your wardrobe — originally $98, now just $49!
4. This heavenly soft cashmere crewneck sweater is a sophisticated silhouette that will never go out of style — originally $129, now just $90!
5. If you’re like UseThen you can live in loungewear! This Free People oversized thermal long-sleeve shirt is an elevated take on comfy clothing — originally $78, now starting at just $47!
6.Loafers will be the most in-demand shoe this fall season! Stay on trend with these elegant Sam Edelman loafers — originally $130, now starting at just $78!
7. This Bernardo water-repellant hooded puffer jacket will be your best friend on a rainy fall day — originally $149, now just $100!
8.These Zella pocket-joggers will get you moving! Comfy, functional and flattering — originally $59, now starting at just $30!
9.Happy feet! These Ugg shearling slide slippers are fuzzy and fabulous — originally $90, now starting at just $69!
10. Looking for a long sweater to team with leggings that won’t make you look like you’re wearing a tent? This Free People slouchy tunic is super comfy and surprisingly flattering — originally $168, now starting at just $100!
11.You probably already have a pair black booties in your wardrobe. Switch it up with these brown distressed ankle booties that are fitting for fall — originally $150, now just $100!
12. Good jeans! These Good American high-waisted cropped skinny jeans are an everyday essential — originally $155, now just $93!
13. We honestly can’t believe that these glossy Circus by Sam Edelman lug-sole boots are this inexpensive! These pull-on shoes look like they cost four times as much money — originally $120, now just $50!
14.A turtleneck is a classic cold-weather piece! This Free People turtleneck sweater is perfectly oversized with a looser neckline that won’t choke you — originally $128, now just $77!
15. Are we dreaming? This Ralph Lauren long hooded down coat is on sale for over $100 off right now — originally $340, now just $200!
16.We found the perfect dark-wash designer jeans to wear out on a night out. Shoppers are obsessed with these AG slim ankle jeans — originally $225, now just $151!
17. They say blondes have more fun — but we have more fun in these Blondo waterproof boots! Crafted with waterproof leather, these lug-sole boots are sturdy and stylish — originally $180, now just $120!
18. Sheer perfection! This Good American faux shearling jacket is so cozy for cold weather — originally $165, now just $139!
19. Puffy vests are one of this season’s most popular looks! Jump on the trend with this quilted North Face water-repellant puffer vest, featuring extra insulation — originally $179, now just $107!
20.These Frame high-waisted flares jeans add some flair to your outfit! The cut is so timeless and flattering — originally $238, now just $143!
21.A long jacket is a jacket that can be worn with dresses or jeans for special occasions. This Sam Edelman belted wool coat is a classy choice— originally $240, now just $150!
You are looking for more ways to improve your closet? See more options below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services our readers may find interesting and useful. This includes purses for wedding guests, plus-size swimsuits, purses, women’s sneakers, and bridal shapewear. It also provides gift ideas and gift ideas to fit the needs of everyone in your life. However, the selection of product and service is not meant to be an endorsement by Us Weekly, or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products we feature in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!