Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
We are often afraid of rain, because it means we have to take our cute clothes with us. We have two choices: either to get completely wet or to wear a heavy, rubbery rain jacket. Although umbrellas can help, they are limited in their ability to do much, especially when the wind blows!
What if your raincoat was so chic and stylish that it made you look forward to rainy days? The 17 we’ve picked out very well might have that effect — and they’re all water-resistant or waterproof to keep you dry!
17 Fashionable Rain Jackets and Coats
1. Our absolute favorite: Fahsyee’s rain jacket is waterproof and windproof on the outside, but has a soft lining inside for comfort. You’ll want to wear it even on sunny days!
2. We also love: Pick up this S.E.B. Target sells the Sebby jacket by Sebby if you want to show off your figure. The hidden drawcord will cinch your waist!
3. We Can’t Forget: This TSLA jacket will blend right in with your zip-up fleeces, but this one has a waterproof shell, so it can be your go-to cozy pick for rainy weather!
4. I have never been bothered by the cold. Do you need something to withstand rain or snow? This Joules padded raincoat from Target is an amazing parka for winter you can wear for years and years!
5. In My Calvins How chic is this Calvin Klein raincoat from Macy’s? The faux-fur lining is warm and comfortable. There are four colors to choose from.
6. Khaki back: This SaphiRose raincoat comes in a great khaki color that can work as a neutral over any outfit. We’re obviously digging the plaid lining too as an extra bonus!
7. Two Looks in OneYou love the versatility of a poncho, but you wish it could be more stylish. This Totes poncho is everything — including reversible!
8. Pockets, Pockets, Pockets: This Levi’s anorak raincoat from Macy’s looks like a regular fall jacket, but it’s designed to keep rain at bay. It has five pockets, which is our favorite part.
9. For Hikers: If you’re scared of ripping your outerwear on rocks and trees, this abrasion-resistant UniqueBella rain jacket is a great pick. It’s stain-resistant too!
10. Designer Deals Don’t miss out on this Ralph Lauren raincoat while it’s on sale at Macy’s. It’s a short trench style we can’t get enough of!
11. The Next Big Thing Orolay makes some of the trendiest coats that have taken off in year’s past, so it wouldn’t surprise Use if everyone started wearing this Orolay anorak next!
12. Quilted and Cute This Kenneth Cole coat from Macy’s comes in the prettiest sage color, though you can also find it in black if you’re into the classics!
13. Color-Blocking: The color-blocking on this Charles River pullover rain jacket is too cute, and we love this one for traveling or concerts since it can be taken off and packed up into its own front pouch!
14. Go, Shorty: You want something a little shorter? Check out this Diashiny jacket, complete with a drawstring hood!
15. Belt It Out Let’s get a little fancy with this belted Michael Kors raincoat, which was created just for Macy’s. You don’t need a raincoat that is too big or too small!
16. Hood removable:Some days a jacket is great, and others it can be a hindrance. You can attach or remove this Tommy Hilfiger raincoat at will.
17. Sleek and sleek: Do you want something simple and elegant but with sophisticated structure? Check out this water-resistant Amazon Essentials coat!
Not done shopping? Check out these other favorites:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services that readers might find useful. This includes purses, plus size swimsuits, purses and women’s sneakers. It also offers gift ideas for everyone in your family, including wedding-guest outfits, purses and bridal shapewear. However, the selection of product and service is not meant to be an endorsement by Us Weekly, or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!