Looking just at his record on commerce, the successes under President Trump’s administration are truly staggering. Here are a just a few of his promises kept and some of his most exciting accomplishments in his first 500 days of office in the area of economy and jobs:
• Unemployment rate has fallen to 3.8% in May, the lowest rate since 2000.
• Provided $1.5 trillion in tax cuts to individuals
• Provided $1.5 trillion in tax cuts to individuals.
• American families received $3.2 trillion in gross tax cuts and saw the child tax credit double. Provides savings for a typical family of four earning $75,000 per year of more than $2,000.
• Nearly doubled the standard deduction.
• Repealed Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate.
• Led to hundreds of U.S. companies giving bonuses to their employees- which are estimated to boost U.S. incomes by at least $30 billion.
• The top corporate tax rate was lowered from 35 percent to 21 percent so American businesses could be more competitive.
• The U.S. Gross Domestic Product grew at or above 3 percent for two quarters in a row for the first time in three years.
• Nearly 3 million jobs have been created under President Trump’s administration
• Unemployment has fallen to 3.8 percent, the lowest rate in 18 years.
• The manufacturing industry has created over 300,000 jobs.
• 337,000 construction jobs have been created; construction employment stands at its highest level since June 2008.
• Fourteen states have reached record low unemployment rates.
• The African American unemployment rate has reached its lowest ever recorded.
• Job openings have reached 6.6 million, the highest level recorded.
These are only a few of President Trump’s accomplishments under his administration. It’s encouraging to see how from the top down, America is being made great again!
What do you think? Share your thoughts on our Facebook page. Be sure to read about Meghan McCain’s comment on the Philadelphia Eagles, whose visit to the White House was cancelled due in part to their lackluster enthusiasm to attend.