Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
Are you thinking of traveling soon? Whether you’re going on vacation, to a wedding or to visit family, one of the biggest common stressors among travelers is fitting everything inside their suitcase. It’s expensive to have too many bags, but overpacking is also kind of our thing!
Let’s make things easier by preparing for any upcoming trips with clothes that are super easy to pack. We don’t want anything that’s going to take up half of our suitcase space. Each piece should be small enough to fold into a square or pouch. Below are 17 of our favourite examples!
1. Our absolute favorite: Yes, this The Gym People top is cropped, but what makes it a must-pack for Use is its built-in bra, making it so you don’t have to bring an extra one. It’s also so versatile, meaning you can wear it again and again on your trip!
2. We also love: These simple, slim-fit Amazon Essentials tanks will have no problem folding up into tiny little squares or rectangles. Get a pack of two colors and bring one or both!
3. We Can’t Forget: Don’t fret if you need to bring a button-up shirt. This wrinkle-resistant Como blue shirt is all you need!
4. Bonus: Please, more crop tops! This edgy SweatyRocks pick makes our list with its ripped details!
5. Our absolute favorite: You can pack your jackets easily Use happy. This entire Champion windbreaker can be packed into its front pocket. Take a look at that price!
6. We also love: Are you going to a cold place? You don’t have to go anywhere cold. This bestselling Amazon Essentials puffer coat can be folded down so small, it could fit in your purse!
7. We Can’t Forget: Don’t worry about rain in the forecast! See that small carrying pouch that comes with this Hount rain jacket? It can hold the jacket!
8. Bonus: What about a stylish poncho? This Totes poncho is reversible, and it packs down into the front storage pocket!
9. Another: Jackets are some of the biggest things you have to squeeze into your suitcase, so here’s an extra find just in case. It’s an Under Armour storm jacket that packs into a bag in the left front pocket. And it’s on sale!
10. Our absolute favorite: Comfy and quick to dry, these BALEAF shorts take up a big space in our heart — but not our suitcase!
11. We also love: If you’re struggling for room, opt for leggings instead of sweats. Super cold? Try these fleece-lined Ewedoos leggings!
12. We Can’t Forget: Slip skirts can be worn in almost any space due to their fluid nature. This cheetah-print Keasmto midi skirt can be dressed up or down too!
13. Bonus: Harem-style pants are also easier to pack than, say, jeans, and they’re much more comfortable. This Banjamath pair doesn’t have too much extra fabric either!
14. Our absolute favorite: Short, simple, sweet — this WEACZZY dress will likely be one of the first things you pack on all upcoming trips!
15. We also love: No need to fuss over folding sleeves when you’re bringing this Verdusa cami slip dress. Which color do you prefer?
16. We Can’t Forget: If you’re going to a wedding or fancy event, try to opt for something that isn’t super long and/or layered. This cocktail dress with a cowl-neck is glamorous. AndIt’s easy to pack!
17. Bonus: This tie-strap Clarisbelle mini dress is just the cutest thing. It’s breezy and bound to attract endless compliments!
Want to find more great finds? Check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals!
You want more product recommendations? Check out these other products:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products that readers might find useful or interesting. This includes face masks, self-tanners and Lululemon-style leggings. The selection of products and services is not meant to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products we feature in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!