Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
It’s almost like spring has arrived with the Nordstrom Spring Sale. It’s a great way to celebrate spring!
With deals up to 60% off, this is one sale you won’t want to skip. We’ve rounded up 21 of the best finds below in all of the top categories, so scroll down to shop!
21 Best Deals at Nordstrom Spring Sale
1. Our absolute favorite: This airy Billabong dress is a fabulous find for boho babes and city fashionistas alike. We love the fact that the print can easily transition to fall! It was $70, but it starts at $56
2. We also love: This En Saison maxi dress will have you feeling like a (stylish) angel. Modern fashion is made easy by the voluminous cut and cotton-poplin material. It was $136. Now it’s $82.
3. We Can’t Forget: We totally let a “wow” slip out when we spotted this Fourteenth Place dress. The wrap design is flattering and the black satin are simply stunning. This piece was $89, but now it’s just $62!
Nordstrom offers more sale dresses
4. Our absolute favorite: How could we not feature a Polo Ralph Lauren shirt? This button-up’s paint splatter details are so fun. It was originally $168. Now it’s only $101!
5. We also love: Peter Pan collars still make Use swoon, making this Madewell top a can’t-miss pick. This blouse has a short sleeves and is perfect for both work or play. It was $88, but now it’s just $70!
6. We Can’t Forget: This AFRM top takes things off the shoulder, but in an unexpected fabric: velvet! It’s simply stunning. It was originally $48, but now it’s just $24!
Nordstrom has more tops on sale!
7. Our absolute favorite: We’re so sick of stiff shorts, which is why this comfy-chic BLANKNYC pair is going straight into our shopping cart. The green shade is everything. This pair was originally $68, but is now only $37
8. We also love: We’re still majorly into the comfy bike short trend, and this ribbed Frame pair proves why. So soft! These shorts were $198. Now they are only $77
9. We Can’t Forget: Pure silk? Yes, please! These Papinelle shorts are luxurious and lovely, whether you’re taking a nap or wearing them or a night out. A pair of these shorts was originally $75 but is now only $45
Nordstrom offers more shorts for sale
Jumpsuits and rompers
10. Our absolute favorite: How could we be anything but obsessed with this RAHI romper? The satin shimmers in the sky is stunning! It was $121, and now it’s only $73!
11. We also love: We instantly fell in love with this fitted Naked Wardrobe romper. Are you a fan of the cutout waist and off-the-shoulder design? We want every shade — especially now that it’s marked down from $58 to $35!
12. We Can’t Forget: We adore the relaxed yet put-together vibes of this Alex Mill jumpsuit. The blend of linen and cotton makes it perfect for warmer temperatures. It was originally $235 but is now only $176!
Nordstrom has more jumpsuits and rompers on sale
13. Our absolute favorite: Limited edition! This Laura Mercier lip gloss set comes with four universally-flattering nude glosses with some seriously high shine. It’s valued at $69, but now it’s marked down to $27!
14. We also love: We’re thinking this Yuzu Soap CBD gift set could be a great Mother’s Day gift, but you could totally grab one for yourself too. It includes a body butter, a skin and lip moisturizer. Originally $46, it’s now just $28!
15. We Can’t Forget: This Mario Badescu set comes with a facial spray, cleanser, cream, eye cream and serum. This set is markedly cheaper than the $28-$20 price tag.
Nordstrom has more beauty sales
16. Our absolute favorite: We love that there are multiple types of Adidas shoes in this sale, but this Nizza platform sneaker definitely caught our eye. It was $65, but now it’s just $46!
17. We also love: Nothing says luxury like designer heels! These Vince Camuto pumps are our pick. We love the shape and color of the heel. They were originally priced at $99, but they are now available for as low as $40
18. We Can’t Forget: These Sam Edelman slingbacks seriously come in the cutest colors! They’re usually $120, but a couple of pairs now start at $72!
Nordstrom offers more shoes on sale
19. Our absolute favorite: Is this BTB Los Angeles shoulder bag is one of the cutest warm-weather accessories out there with its straw texture and beaded strap. Originally $218, it’s now only $131!
20. We also love: This pillowy Coach bag is such a beautiful color, and we certainly don’t hate the sale price either! It was $425 and now it’s just $298!
21. We Can’t Forget: The leopard print peeking out of this Vince Camuto crossbody is the cutest. A little bit of fierceness can go a long ways! This bag was $128, but now it’s just $90!
Nordstrom has more sale bags!
Want to see more? You can find the rest of the Nordstrom Spring Sale right here!
You are looking for other ways that you can elevate your wardrobe? See more options below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team is here to highlight products and services that our readers might find useful and interesting, such as face masks and self-tanners, Lululemon leggings, and Lululemon-style leggings, and all the best gifts you can get for everyone in your family. However, the selection of product and service is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly, or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us is an independent organization that does not rely on the advertising sales staff. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!