Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
Fashion is full of denim debates. Which is better: Blue or black? Do you prefer a ripped or clean look? Do you prefer to be cuffed or cropped? Are you looking for skinny jeans or something more casual? Do we keep our favorite, trusted skinny jeans? Or do we change to a style like mom jeans?
Personally, we say everyone should simply wear the style they want — and we know we have multiple cuts of jeans in our own wardrobe. Our biggest concern is that everyone knows what’s out there and tries different styles of jeans at least once. You never know — you might end up loving them!
Mom jeans are comfortable, stylish, and timeless. They feature a high-rise cut with a looser hem. Don’t picture the ’90s stereotype — when you buy a modern version and style it accordingly, it can make you feel your most fashionable yet. Take a look at our top picks!
21 Amazing Pairs Of Mom Jeans
1. Our absolute favorite: No matter what style of jean you’re looking for, you can always rely on Levi’s. If you’re going to try any pair of mom jeans, consider these Levi’s jeans for almost guaranteed success!
2. We also love: Whether you grab them in black, white or a shade of blue, these Floerns straight leg mom jeans will show you just how cool denim can be!
3. We Can’t Forget: Do you love frayed hems and rips? These Wild Fable jeans from Target are shockingly inexpensive!
4. Let ‘Er Rip: Isn’t it great? Skip straight to these Pacsun mom jeans!
5. For When You’re Over Blue: Blue denim is always classic, but with these Sidefeel jeans, you can try a brown, green or khaki instead — or black!
6. Totally ’80s: If you want to really get that retro inspiration in your modern day wardrobe, check out these Levi’s ’80s mom jeans!
7. Best for Curves Feel like most pairs of denim don’t have the right silhouette or enough stretch for your curves? Check out these Wild Fable curvy mom jeans from Target!
8. All dressed in white: We don’t care what time of year it is — these crisp white Grapent jeans deserve to be worn year round!
9. Never stop the crop: Are you looking for a cropped pair with a higher cut? These Wild Fable jeans by Target are roomy enough for your shoes!
10. Pair of the Best Baggy Pairs: Do you want that relaxed, baggy look? You’ll want to add these Genleck jeans to cart!
11. Make it (Patch!) work: We’re obsessed with the patchwork look on denim lately, and this PacSun pair plays with white and two shades of blue!
12. Feeling Lucky Lucky Brand is another absolutely iconic denim brand, so you know we’re into these Lucky Brand mom jeans!
13. Take a guess Speaking of legendary jeans, these cropped GUESS jeans are another can’t-miss pick!
14. ’90s Nostalgia: We don’t think we’ll ever get tired of the ’90s aesthetic — especially when it means we get to wear jeans like these from Everlane!
15. Looking Toned We love these Kut From the Kloth Fab Ab jeans from Nordstrom because they have a subtle shaping effect via the front pockets so you always feel your best in them!
16. Top Level: Want something from a top-tier brand and don’t mind spending a little extra dough? Don’t miss out on these AGOLDE jeans— also at Nordstrom!
17. Flower Power Not everyone’s a minimalist! If you love the idea of some gorgeous floral embroidery on your jeans, check out this pair from Lucky Brand!
18. A Total Stretch: It’s not a stretch that you would want these Wax Jeans mom jeans, but that stretchy denim? It’s as stretchy as it gets!
19. Simply timeless: These No Boundaries mom jeans are the perfect shade of blue, with a bit of whiskering and a five-pocket styling. Fashion is forever!
20. Dare to Flare Do you love the mom jean look, but crave the return of the flare style? Get a little bit of both with these WallFlower jeans!
21. Last but not the least: Get ready for the ripped knees! These classic BP. These classic BP mom jeans will instantly elevate your street style!
Not done shopping? Check out these other favorites:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us aims to highlight products that our readers might find useful and interesting, such as purses, plus-size swimsuits and women’s shoes, and ideal gift ideas for everyone. However, the selection of product and service is not meant to be an endorsement by Us Weekly, or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!