Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
Maxi dresses are most often considered to be too long. Is it long enough? Will it be long enough? Now, let’s talk about the impact of your bra cup on things. A maxi dress could be the perfect length, but if it doesn’t let you invisibly wear a bra underneath or leaves you worrying about a wardrobe malfunction, it’s going back to the store!
We searched for maxi dresses that would look good on all sizes of cups. We looked for wrap designs and V-necklines. Smocked chests are also a good option as they can shrink or stretch depending upon your body. We also specifically avoided anything super restrictive or that had string-like straps or a design that doesn’t allow for a supportive bra — unless it had a great shelf bra built in! Enough chatter. Scroll down to browse our top picks on Amazon and beyond
17 Flattering Maxi Dresses For Any Size Cup
1. Our absolute favorite: It doesn’t get much prettier than this. This Caracilia dress has a smocked torso, tie straps, Swiss dots and ruffles. It can be dressed up or down as well.
2. We also love: Hamptons vibes! This Knox Rose dress from Target is flowy and sweet with its eyelet details. It’s a little roomy up top too, making it friendly to all different body types!
3. We Can’t Forget: This Kranda dress is another smocked pick but with more casual fabric. The exaggerated flutter sleeves will still get you endless compliments.
4. This Sultry Wrap Dress Lulus wasn’t messing around with this exclusive Heart of Marigold dress. The wrap design is flattering, timeless, and allows you to adjust your fit.
5. It’s unbelievable how simple it is Do you want something that you can just throw on and not have to think about? This long, sleeveless ANRABESS dress is the way to go. It even has pockets!
6. Things to Change: We love the fact that a ruffle overlay at the chest can complement a larger bust as well. This VERABENDI dress does it beautifully. The design makes it easy to wear a bra without straps.
7. Style Tiers and Tiers: Tiered dresses can sometimes try to define your bust too high, creating a seam that runs across the middle of your chest. This adorable BB Dakota by Steve Madden dress from Nordstrom lets you nail the look without trying to mess with your measurements!
8. Faux Sure: You love the wrap dress look, but don’t like the wrapping. This PRETTYGARDEN faux-wrap dress is our pick for you. There are so many patterns to choose from!
9. Anything But Basic We love the simplicity of a T-shirt dress and its easy fit, but this organic cotton Jonathan Simkhai maxi dress from Saks Fifth Avenue has a whole new level. The waist tie is everything
10. Fitted and Fabulous Show off your figure in this bodycon-style Lulus dress! Don’t worry — the leg has a high slit so you can still strut your stuff with ease!
11. Very versatile: This VIISHOW dress is comfy and simple yet still totally stunning. It’s a piece that can fit nearly any occasion!
12. Go with the flow: This YESNO dress is one of Amazon’s most popular, and for good reason. If you love a flowy pick, this one’s got plenty of flow to go around!
13. Tie-Dye Forever: This slouchy tie-dye MakeMeChic dress is serving up effortlessly-chic vibes, for sure. It can be worn with or without a belt at your waist.
14. Don’t forget the sleeves! You’ve got the long skirt, but how about some longer sleeves with this FreshLook dress from Walmart?
15. Like a Work of Art The flower print looks painted onto this SweatyRocks dress. Museum-worthy!
16. You must have a wedding guest This beautiful empire-waist BTFL-Life dress from Nordstrom is romantic and elegant. It’s honestly just dreamy!
17. Simplicity at its Finest This A New Day dress‘ plissé fabric is just enough oomph to make this simple tank dress an unforgettable one!
Are you looking for more product recommendations? You can find more product recommendations below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products that readers might find useful or interesting. This includes face masks, self-tanners and Lululemon-style leggings. The selection of products and services is not meant to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!