Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
Are you looking for maxi dresses for spring or summer? Amazon is always a fabulous place to find affordable fashion — but have you tried Amazon Outlet yet? Not everyone knows about it, but it’s a secret section on the site featuring amazing markdowns on overstock items!
Amazon Outlet currently has over 100 maxi dresses alone, and we’re even seeing deals over 50% off! Get in on the action! Check out our 17 most popular favorites below. Please note that some deals only apply to certain sizes or colors.
17 Secret-Deal Maxi Dresses
1. This versatile masterpiece: This Mommy Jennie maxi dress has a solid top and a body-grazing patterned skirt. It can be worn with flip flops, or dressed up with heels and a high-heeled up-do.
2. Wrap it up Few things are more flattering than a wrap dress, and even fewer things are more beautiful than the florals on this M.Nollby dress!
3. Body Language If you want something to show off your figure, look no further than this buttoned Eliacher dress. It’s perfect with the high slit!
4. For the Bridesmaid Bridesmaid dresses don’t need to be hOrribly expensive or horribly uncomfortable, as proven by this OwlFay dress. This dress is great for groups because it can be worn in multiple ways.
5. For the Bridgerton Fan: This Lacavocor dress isn’t exactly plucked straight from the Regency era, but it’s a modern way to rock the empire waistline in your everyday life!
6. Golden Goddess: Do you want to make everyone in the room smile? This golden sequin Kate Kasin dress ensures that will be the case. Absolutely stunning!
7. You long for long sleeves If you’re on the hunt for a sleeved option, then take a gander at this gorgeous POKWAI dress. This dress is stunning with its cinched waist!
8. The Nap Dress: Crush the nap dress trend with this elevated Beiranduo dress. This amazing trio of tie straps, smocked bust, and ruffles is truly remarkable!
9. Serving Cottagecore This Sakkas dress manages to nail both ease and elegance in one flowy piece. If you want a more defined look, you can tie it in the back.
10. Trend: Off the Shoulder If you want to slip something on and instantly feel amazing, just grab this BoheeWohee dress. The ruffle layer that covers the bust is always a hit!
11. Chasing Rainbows This colorful, striped II ININ dress is like a dash of fun that can help brighten up anyone’s day. We love a high-low, as you know!
12. The T-Shirt Dress is here to stay: Casual days don’t always have to mean jeans and tees. They can instead mean a chic tie-dye Mermaid’s Closet T-shirt dress!
13. For the Wedding Guest Need a fancy dress for your friends’ nuptials? This wine red lace Aoang dress is a fabulous find!
14. Never Shed a Tier The more layers on a dress, the better. This Honeyuppy dress is proof that the trend is here to stay!
15. The Shirt Dress You’ll Wear Many Ways: This long-sleeve Anbenser shirt dress can be worn buttoned up and loose, but you can also belt it at the waist or unbutton it entirely to wear as a duster!
16. “You Look Like the Fourth of July”: Grab your Independence Day look in advance with this American flag Qearal dress!
17. Prairie Girl Out on The Town: This shoulder-baring Saukole take on a prairie dress is one of our favorite ways to crush one of fashion’s top trends!
You want more? You can find all maxi dresses on Amazon Outlet right here! Don’t forget to check out Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!
You’d like to see more product selections? Check out these other recommendations:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products that readers might find useful or interesting. This includes face masks, self-tanners and Lululemon style leggings. However, the selection of product and service is not intended to be an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!