Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
Are you looking for a great selection of longline jackets? But all you can find is huge puffers? We get it. You want something light enough to wear for fall but still on the longer side, whether it’s to protect your legs from the wind or simply because you love the look.
This page is your official shopping destination for longline jackets or lighter coats that will elevate your outfits and keep your warm (without being too extravagant). Check out our 21 top picks!
17 Longline Jackets for Fall
1. Our absolute favorite: This extra-long Skikyan flannel jacket was too cool to resist when we first saw it. It’s just so cool!
2. We also love: This Auxo coat is a great choice if you like the look and feel of a peacoat. It has no buttons, so it’s meant to stay open!
3. We Can’t Forget: It’s such a lovely shade of blue! Or green, or even red. This Joules jacket comes in all three!
4. We Cap for This: We are living for this Futurino cape coat. Are you feeling the forest fairy vibes? Lord of the Rings-chic? We’re here for all of it!
5. Digging Denim: Miss your denim jacket? You might want a longer version. This Jofemuho jacket will earn you tons of compliments!
6. Corduroy Queen: Corduroy is a great, cozy, yet not too-warm fabric. This LaovanIn jacket showcases it beautifully!
7. Shining in Chiffon Keep things light, flowy and sheer in this chiffon Begonia.K duster cardigan!
8. Velvet Vixen With cascading layers of fabric draping down to below the knees and some ultra-soft velvet, this R.Vivimos jacket is such a uniquely beautiful pick!
9. Reduce it: Instead of sleeves, this Lovecarnation jacket opts for cutouts at the arms. This will be a fashion moment to remember!
10. Sayonara, Sleeves: Another great option people often don’t think of is a longline vest as a jacket. This Arssm jacket-vest has a blazer type of look to it — but without the sleeves!
11. Rain, Rain, Please Stay! Don’t forget about your rain jackets! This waterproof Levis jacket is available in classic yellow (along with other colors)
12. Dress up or down: This structured BLANKNYC jacket is streamlined and simple yet unmistakably stylish. You can wear it daytime or night to match a dressier outfit at night.
13. Clear as Day: Don’t want anything distracting from your outfit? This clear L-Rain jacket is also available!
14. Fierce in Flannel You like the idea of our number 1 pick, but you want something shorter? This SeekMe plaid jacket hits around the knees!
15. Knit-Picking: You can also wear cardigans as jackets. This Ziwoch longline, chunky-knit cardigan in longline Ziwoch is a great choice!
16. Zip It: A longline hoodie is also an option! This Grace Karin zip-up hoodie jacket is the epitome of cozy-chic fashion!
17. In the Trenches A trench is timeless and can be worn over any outfit. This The Drop trench coat is definitely our favorite!
You are looking for something different? You can find more of our top picks below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us aims to highlight products that our readers might find useful and interesting, such as purses, plus-size swimsuits and women’s shoes, as well as gift ideas for everyone. However, the selection of product and service is not meant to be an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products featured in the article. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!