Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
Father’s Day is just around the corner! It falls on Sunday, June 19 this year, which means if you’re still shopping, you’re going to need to find a last-minute gift — fast. You don’t want it to FeelIt’s nice to have a last-minute gift. Yes, it’s the thought that counts, but that doesn’t mean we don’t want to grab our pop something awesome!
Luckily, Amazon Prime exists, featuring countless amazing Father’s Day gift ideas that ship fast. However, you need to order quickly! Check out these picks for dads of all types:
15 Last-Minute Father’s Day Gifts on Amazon Prime
1. For the Dad Who’s Big on Security: If your dad is always worried about home security or packages going missing, it’s time to grab him a Blink Video Doorbell. This one is two-way, has HD video and more!
2. For the Dad who enjoys a good beer and a good time: This insulated Stanley beer stein can keep drinks cold for up to 32 hours at a time — and it has a built-in bottle opener. It’s even dishwasher-safe!
3. For the Dad Who Never Misses A Dentist Appointment Water flossers are changing the game. This sleek, compact, powerful, and stylish BURST Water Flosser may just be our favorite. It comes with three modes!
4. For the Dad Who’s a Pro at Napping: Make your dad’s naps even better, whether he’s on a plane or on the recliner, with this wraparound Huzi Infinity Pillow. You can wear it in many different ways and you can also use it to muffle sound.
5. For the Dad who has his morning coffee every morning: Step up your dad’s java game with one of these incredible Partners blends. The Brooklyn Blend’s milk chocolate and toffee flavors are making our mouths tingle!
6. For the Dad with Dry Skin Even dads deserve baby-soft, smooth skin! These Marlowe body scrub soap bar bars will feel great in the shower after a long, tiring day. Shoppers are obsessed!
7. For the Dad Who Doesn’t Need His Steak: This pan will give your dad a solid method to cook a steak in any weather conditions. This de Buyer steak pan is made with carbon steel and features creases to cook meat to perfection!
8. For the Beach-Loving Father: If your dad loves to kick back with a book on the beach all summer long, this reclining Sport-Brella Beach Chair is an unbeatable gift. It comes with built-in shade, storage, and can hold up to four drinks.
9. For the Dad Who Doesn’t Want Anything: You can always grab a pair of socks if you don’t know what to get, but try to opt for fun ones like these “I’d rather be golfing” Lavley socks!
10. For the Technology-Obsessed Dad He may already have his dream computer and TV, but it’s time to make sure your dad is taking care of his eyes when he’s staring at screens all day. Le Specs has our favorite blue light glasses!
11. For the Dad Who’s Always Sore: Take care of your dad’s aching back (or legs, or shoulders) with this Fushion Black Pro massage gun and its six swappable heads!
12. For the Dad Who’s Always Asking You to Hold the Flashlight: If you’re not always around to hold the flashlight for your dad anymore while he fixes the car, the plumbing, the electricity, etc., he’ll majorly appreciate these Colplay LED Flashlight Gloves next time he’s working in the dark!
13. Fishing is the Dad’s Favorite Hobby Surprise your always-fishing father with this cool Catch Co Tackle Box, featuring an assortment of different types of lures for him to dig through!
14. For the Dad Who Won’t Take the Time for Self-Care: If your dad won’t make time for self-care, make it easy for him by gifting him these aromatherapeutic BodyRestore Shower Steamers. He just needs to put one in the same shower he’s going to use.
15. For the Dad with a Sweet Tooth A Bonnie & Pop Gourmet Snack Box never fails as a Father’s Day gift! This 15-chocolate bestseller assortment will be a hit with Dad!
Want more? Check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!
You are looking for something else? You can find more of our product picks here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products that readers might find useful or interesting. This includes face masks, self-tanners and Lululemon style leggings. However, the selection of product and service is not intended to be an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products we feature in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!