Season 27 of "Dancing with the Stars" is about to premiere. The show, which airs on September 24, at 8 p.m. ET on ABC, includes actress Nancy McKeon, NFL star DeMarcus Ware, and R&B singer Tinashe.
The show, which first aired in 2005, pairs celebrities with professional dancers. They then battle it out to win the Mirror Ball trophy. Candace Cameron Bure placed third on the show in 2014.
See this year's full line-up below. All details are taken from Good Morning America.
- Country music radio personality Bobby Bones, who is the host of "The Bobby Bones Show," will dance with Sharna Burgess.
- NFL superstar DeMarcus Ware, who played for the Dallas Cowboys and Denver Broncos prior to his 2017 retirement, will dance with Lindsay Arnold.
- A fan favorite from "The Bachelorette" Joe Amabile, who was known as "Grocery Store Joe," will dance with Jenna Johnson.
- John Schneider, who is best known for his role as Bo Duke on the iconic TV series "The Dukes of Hazzard," will dance with Emma Slater.
- "Mamma Mia!" and "Fuller House" actor Juan Pablo DiPace will dance alongside "DWTS" veteran Cheryl Burke.
- Teen actor Milo Manheim, who skyrocketed to fame after starring in the Disney Channel Original Movie, "Zombies," will also compete on the show. The 17-year-old will dance with Witney Carson.
- Social media superstar and model Alexis Ren, who has more than 12 million fans across all of her social networks, will dance with Alan Bersten.
- Paralympic adaptive skier Danelle Umstead will dance with Artem Chigvintsev. Umstead has Retinitis Pigmentosa, a genetic eye condition where the retina progressively degenerates and eventually leads to blindness. She currently has no central vision and is losing her peripheral vision.
- "Harry Potter" actress Evanna Lynch will hit the dance floor in season 27 alongside Keo Motsepe.
- The first American woman to win a gold medal in gymnastics during the 1984 Summer Olympics, Mary Lou Retton, will compete on the ballroom alongside fan-favorite pro dancer Sasha Farber.
- "The Facts of Life" star Nancy McKeon will be competing alongside veteran "DWTS" pro Val Chmerkovskiy.
- Comedian Nikki Glaser, who currently hosts "You Up with Nikki Glaser," will be competing with Gleb Savchenko.
- Up-and-coming R&B singer Tinashe will dance alongside the latest "DWTS" pro Brandon Armstrong.
What do you think of the line-up? Will you be watching this season? Let us know in the comments.