On Saturday, May 19, thousands will gather at St. George’s Chapel on the grounds of Windsor Castle to celebrate the joining together of Prince Harry and American actress Meghan Markle. The highly anticipated wedding has been the talk of the town for the last several months.
As the countdown nears the end for the royal wedding, several details have emerged about the festivities that are to take place. The Kensington Palace has revealed news about the guest list, cake, itinerary, and even hints at the cost of Meghan’s wedding dress.
Some of the details that fans have been most excited about are that the wedding cake will be lemon and elderflower flavored with a buttercream frosting, the couple has asked a choir gospel to perform at the wedding, and over 1,000 commoners were invited to participate in the special day.
Now, in a moment that all fans have been waiting for, the Kensington Palace has revealed more members of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding party. The list of people is far more adorable than anyone could have expected!
It was previously announced that Prince Harry has asked his elder brother, Prince William, to serve as his Best Man. However, Meghan has opted not to have a maid of honor.
A spokesperson said, “She has a very close-knit circle of friends and she didn’t want to choose one over another. All have been actively involved in helping her prepare for the day and will be there in the days beforehand. She’s very happy to have their support.”
Along with Prince William and each of their friends, Harry and Meghan have asked several children to be bridesmaids and page boys. Below is the list:
1. Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge. The 3-year-old is Harry’s niece, daughter of Prince William and Kate.
2. Miss Florence van Cutsem. The 3-year-old is the goddaughter of Prince Harry and daughter of Mrs. Alice van Cutsem and Major Nicholas van Cutsem.
3. Miss Remi Litt. The 6-year-old is the goddaughter of Ms. Markle and daughter of Mrs. Benita Litt and Mr. Darren Litt.
4. Miss Rylan Litt. The 7-year-old is the goddaughter of Ms. Markle and daughter of Mrs. Benita Litt and Mr. Darren Litt.
5. Miss Ivy Mulroney. The 4-year-old is the daughter of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney.
6. Miss Zalie Warren. The 2-year-old is the goddaughter of Prince Harry and the daughter of Mrs. Zoe Warren and Mr. Jake Warren.
1. His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge. The 4-year-old is Harry’s nephew, son of Prince William and Kate.
2. Master Jasper Dyer. The 6-year-old is Harry’s godson, son of Mrs. Amanda Dyer and Mr. Mark Dyer M.V.O).
3. Master Brian Mulroney. The 7-year-old is the son of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney.
4. Master John Mulroney. The 7-year-old is the son of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney.
What do you think about all of the young friends joining Harry and Meghan for the special day?! Let us know your thoughts! In other recent news, Sarah Sanders has been asking people to send prayers for the First Lady.