Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
If Halloween is one of your favorite holidays, you’ll likely want to get into the spirit as early as possible. Once October hits, especially, it’s officially Spooky Season, and that means it’s time for anything and everything that involves ghosts, skeletons, witches, pumpkins, horror movies and beyond!
We love jewelry as a way to incorporate Halloween themes in our lives. Some pieces can also be worn throughout other seasons. Below, you’ll find 17 of our favorite Halloween-themed affordable jewelry pieces.
17 Scary-Good Jewelry Ideas
1. Our absolute favorite: These purple poison Mall of Style earrings make a great gift and are very affordable. This is just the beginning of the compliment-worthy pieces that this list has!
2. We also love: We’d call these SUGARFIX by Baublebar skeleton earrings creepy, but the lustrous and colorful sparkle of the
bonesIt’s just too pretty to be surrounded by stones. Get them in your Target cart now!
3. We Can’t Forget: Target also carries this great set of mismatching spider web and candy corn earrings. These earrings were not made with actual spiders in mind.
4. Bonus: If you’re into horror flicks, you’ll probably majorly appreciate these “bloody” butcher knife CutieJewelry earrings!
5. Our absolute favorite: Purr-fect! This U7 necklace will appeal to cat lovers of all ages, but the black cat version is perfect for Halloween!
6. We also love: Chokers have returned as must-own accessories, and this three-piece choker set from Target features a ghost, jack-o’-lanterns and more!
7. We Can’t Forget: Betsey has the ability to create something fun and cute without sacrificing spookiness. This multicolor jack-o’-lantern and pearl bead Betsey Johnson necklace from Macy’s is just awesome!
8. Bonus: Show spiders you aren’t afraid by wearing one on your neck! This Mifynn necklace has some cool vintage, goth inspiration. You can get it in many colors!
9. Our absolute favorite: This Liu Jun charm bracelet features icons like Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger and more, plus little red beads to really pull it together!
10. We also love: Matching! This set of black and white Pingyongchang ghost charm bracelets look great together but can also make for really adorable friendship or couple bracelets!
11. We Can’t Forget: Obsessed! This Senfai bat bracelet is actually quite pretty. It’s a nice subtle approach to jewelry for people into vampire stories!
12. Bonus: All welcome Peanuts fans! This Snoopy bracelet from Macy’s is just the cutest, featuring everyone’s favorite cartoon beagle!
13. Our absolute favorite: This little Boma skull ring caught our attention because it’s simple yet exactly the right vibe for Halloween and all of the months before and after. It’s also made of 925 sterling silver but costs under $30!
14. We also love: How beautiful is this? The Forubus ring’s skeleton hands are creating a heart shape with their skeleton hands!
15. We Can’t Forget: It’s hard for UseIt’s hard to resist snake jewelry. This cubic zirconia snake ring from Macy’s just wraps around the finger beautifully. The amazing detail of the green eyes is incredible!
16. Bonus: A three-pack is possible! This three-piece ring set from Target features a spiderweb ring, a skull ring and a vampire teeth ring!
17. Last but not least: We just couldn’t leave out this ultra-gothy Jude Jewelers black stone ring, featuring skulls on the band!
Not done shopping? You can also check out our other favorite jewelry items below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services our readers may find useful. This includes purses for wedding guests, purses for plus-size swimmers, women’s sneakers, and bridal shapewear. It also provides gift ideas and gift ideas to fit the needs of everyone in your life. However, the selection of product and service is not meant to be an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products featured in the article. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!