Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
Halloween is something we absolutely love. We’re completely on board with spooky season, making the spirit of the holiday last for as long as possible before we have to move on. We don’t just want it to be a one-day thing — and it’s so sad when we only get to wear our costume once.
That’s why this year we’re on the lookout for Halloween-related fashion and costume finds that can be repurposed for regular life too. These pieces will last you well beyond October 31. Check out our top 15 Amazon picks!
1. How about dressing up as Wednesday Addams! This Melynnco dress will have you looking like the icon herself. Try it with a fun statement necklace that peeks out from underneath the collar after Halloween!
2. If you prefer to go the bright and fun route instead, these Romwe floral pants will be great for a ’60s-inspired costume. These pants can be styled differently and are great for modern trends!
3. Coffee or death? What about coffee? death? This fun Meladyan crew neck features a skeleton drinking out of a steaming-hot mug!
4. Show your claws on Halloween with a leopard costume, and later on you can remove the ears and wear this Shein top with jeans or a mini skirt!
5. Whether you’re going as a forest fairy or a hippie, this green leaf DDazzling flower crown will be great. We’d love to see it repurposed for a garden wedding too — or even hung up on your wall as decor!
6. We actually can’t get enough of these skeleton hand hair clips! These are great for Halloween, but they can also be worn with regular clothes.
7. Fishnet tights come in handy for a huge variety of costumes, whether you’re going Rocky Horroror retro rock star. Don’t let this Charmnight two-pack go to waste throughout the rest of the year though!
8. This sparkly spiderweb Leg Avenue face mask is a nice pick for a Halloween party, but it can also be your go-to accessory for traveling or when you’re not feeling well!
9. These Jisen fingerless gloves could work for a variety of costumes, from biker to dancer, but this style is actually becoming trendy right now for everyday life too!
10. How cute is this Dalix baseball cap with the little ghost embroidered on it? We want him to see the whole world!
11. Stranger ThingsThis Hellfire Club t-shirt will instantly be recognized by fans! You can play Eddie Munson, a fan favorite, for Halloween and you can meet other fans throughout the year by wearing it too!
12. Once you have the hat and boots, all you really need to perfect a cowgirl costume is something like this Match flannel plaid shirt. You can also wear it with chunky sneakers and a beanie.
13. Keep things simple with this Mafalus brown sweater. This sweater can be worn every day as a slouchy sweater, but it can also be worn as part of a Halloween costume for a deer, dog, or bear costume.
14. A sheer, black mesh dress like this Floerns dress can work with witch costumes, creepy doll costumes and beyond. Wear it over brighter colors in real-life!
15. A utility-style jumpsuit like this Allegra K jumpsuit can work for pilot costumes and beyond. It’s adorable with heeled booties and will look great in everyday life!
Not done shopping? You can find more of our top-rated products below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services our readers may find interesting and useful. This includes purses for wedding guests, plus-size swimsuits, purses, women’s sneakers, and bridal shapewear. It also provides gift ideas and gift ideas to fit the needs of everyone in your life. The selection of products and services is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!