Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
We’ve got a stage-five clinger over here. This is the most terrifying and disconcerting type. No, not a person — a clingy dress! Some fabrics and fits just love to cling, and on most days, or even all days, that’s just not what we’re looking for. We prefer something comfortable and easy to wear.
We know so many shoppers share this same mindset, so we’re picked out 17 warm weather dresses from Amazon and Target that just say no to cling. Find our favorites below!
17 No-Cling Dresses with Flowy Fits
1. Our absolute favorite: Just because your dress is on the shorter side doesn’t mean it can’t flow like all the others! This tie-dye BEUFRI Dress is casual throughout!
2. We also love: You want something lightweight? This Universal Thread dress from Target is a breezy, gauzy beauty with an adorable ruffle hem!
3. We Can’t Forget: This Jhsnjnr gown will take one shoulder off. It’s drapey in the best ways!
4. Alerted to Deals How amazing is the sale on this A New Day tank dress from Target? It’s a great piece to have!
5. You can shake things up: The ruffle details on this KIRUNDO dress are simply adorable. What about that delicate leopard print? The best!
6. Beach Babe: This Meenew dress is definitely a pick you want to take on a beach vacation. Make sure to take photos!
7. Our absolute favorite: Tiers aren’t only cute, but they add some extra roomy flow to a dress, as demonstrated on this puff-sleeve PRETTYGARDEN dress!
8. We also love: This linen-blend A New Day dress is one of the most gorgeous finds at Target right now. Our favorite is the Black Floral version.
9. We Can’t Forget: With ruffle straps and a high-low hem, this KIRUNDO dress is just begging for you to twirl around in it!
10. All About Empire Waistlines Empire waistlines are back and have been amazing. This A New Day dress adds a smocked bust too to really crush all of the latest trends!
11. Floral: A Different Perspective This Minibee dress features embroidered florals blooming up from the bottom. We love the light linen blend and the short sleeves.
12. On the Dot This Ophestin dress is the type of piece you can wear whenever. It’s the type of piece that will keep you from ever feeling like you have “nothing to wear”!
13. Our absolute favorite: Summer wedding? Date night? This one-shoulder PRETTYGARDEN dress is a long, flowy, gorgeous piece you’ll feel like a star in!
14. We also love: We’ll always come back to this short-sleeve, tiered YESNO maxi dress. It’s just the best of both worlds when it comes to comfort and style!
15. We Can’t Forget: This Universal Thread dress has long balloon sleeves but is very lightweight. Target’s Universal Thread dress is a great choice for spring brunches or summer sidewalk dinners.
16. ’90s Vibes: This short-sleeve Kranda maxi dress just looks so good with booties, ’90s style. Note the tie detail at the back and keyhole!
17. Simple and sweet: This long ANRABESS tank dress is a solid pick — literally. You can also find patterned options.
You are looking for product recommendations? You can find more of our top picks below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products that readers might find interesting or useful. This includes face masks, self-tanners and Lululemon-style leggings. However, the selection of product and service is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly, or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!