A famous television star is lucky to be alive after a serious incident sent her to the hospital! According to reports, “The Real Housewives of New York City” star Bethenny Frankel nearly died over the weekend due to a rare fish allergy.
Apparently, Bethany was rushed to the hospital and was even sent to the Intensive Care Unit. She has now told fans that she thought she was having a stroke. However, it appears to have all been caused by an allergic reaction to her meal.
"On Monday, Frankel tweeted, 'I have [a] rare fish allergy. Sun, I had soup, itched & was unconscious for 15 mins then [taken] to ER & ICU for 2 days w BP of 60/40.' She added, 'I couldn’t talk, see, thought I had a stroke & [was] dying & told if 5 mins later I’d be dead. 911 & EPI saved me. I’ll never not carry an #epipen,'" according to Extra TV.
This isn't the first time the star has had to deal with her allergy in front of the whole world. She has openly discussed it on her television program.
"Frankel’s struggle with fish allergies has been documented on 'The Real Housewives of New York City.' On Season 10, she was forced to excuse herself from lunch after eating soup that, unknown to her, contained fish. She said on the show, 'It’s the worst feeling. Your throat gets itchy, you feel like you’re going to throw up. It’s like a poison inside you,'" reported Extra TV.
Join us in praying for her complete and total healing! We also pray that all those who suffer with allergic reactions would be safe during this Christmas season and into the New Year!
What do you think about this? Let us know! Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments section of our Facebook page. We truly appreciate your readership! Be sure to stay caught up on the latest news with our trending articles. Today's trending article is: Michelle Obama Stoops to New Low, Makes Fun of Melania Trump in Disgraceful New Interview