Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
Early fall weather is truly one of Mother Nature’s best inventions. In the summer, it’s often too hot to spend the whole day outside; we’re always on the lookout for shade or using up all of our face mist for a quick refresh. Meanwhile, we all know what it’s like to shiver in the winter, our teeth chattering and our lips turning blue.
However, early fall is a great time. Perfection. You are warm enough to enjoy the fresh air and not need to cover up. You have fewer bugs to worry! Only thing we really need is our wardrobe. We need to dress just right for those 60 degree days — so prep with UseCheck out our top picks to update your closet
1. Our absolute favorite: Able to be worn open as a layer or buttoned up as a tunic, this Minibee top has long sleeves but is made of 100% linen!
2. We also love: This Sherosa top is simple, sleek and very versatile. The three-quarter length sleeves are perfect for 60 degree weather.
3. We Can’t Forget: This lightweight, stretchy Amazon Essentials long-sleeve tee is a great grab-and-go piece for just about anyone. Available in sizes XS-6X
4. Our absolute favorite: Your mind may be teetering between pants and shorts, but we say a pair of airy pants is often the way to go, especially if you’ll be out past sundown. Sidefeel pants with wide legs make a great choice.
5. We also love: You prefer a little bit more coverage? You’ll want to check out these popular, 100% cotton Ecupper pants!
6. We Can’t Forget: Boho babes are going to love the floral patterns on these Gracevines palazzo pants!
7. Our absolute favorite: Think less sweater, more airy layer here. You can’t go wrong with a Chicgal kimono-style cardigan!
8. We also love: If you want something in a solid shade that can be worn for work, play and beyond, this drapey Bluetime cardigan is lovely!
9. We Can’t Forget: This extra lightweight and sheer Shu Shi pullover can be transformed into so many different looks!
10. Our absolute favorite: This is our last chance for dresses like these before it gets too frigid! That’s why we’re grabbing this puff-sleeve gingham Zesica dress ASAP!
11. We also love: Are you looking for sleeves with longer length? We’ve got you with this square-neck Weeso dress!
12. We Can’t Forget: We’re always down for a little ruffle — especially on this Simplee dress!
13. Our absolute favorite: Too cool for minis, too warm for maxis…this is where midi skirts come in. This Exlura skirt is a fan-favorite!
14. We also love: Slip skirts are great for when you need a dressy or casual piece. This one is available in both a leopard and floral print.
15. We Can’t Forget: Pockets…and buttons? Of course we’re in love with this Naggoo skirt!
16. Our absolute favorite: Loafers with socks or not are a winning combination for fall. These Aerosoles loafers are so comfy too!
17. We also love: Anxious to wear boots but feel like it’s still too warm? Try something like these Vepose booties, featuring perforations and a low-cut collar!
18. We Can’t Forget: Sneakers work, of course. These Sperry sneakers have a huge selection of colors!
19. Our absolute favorite: Don’t forget to protect your head and face from the sun — and look stylish doing so. Do it all with this corduroy Riah Fashion baseball cap!
20. We also love: It’s not quite scarf weather yet, but you can still accessorize with this silk Meisee neckerchief!
21. We Can’t Forget: We love fun socks, and the patterns on these mesh Yomutiur socks just make Use happy!
Are you looking for more products? Check out our other selections:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services our readers may find interesting and useful. This includes purses for wedding guests, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and gift ideas to everyone in your life. The selection of products and services is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products we feature in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!