Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
If you’re shopping for a new fall jacket, chances are you’re seeing a lot of the same trends over and over again, one of the biggest being leather and faux-leather styles. The moto jacket look is forever popular for fall, but what if you’re not into it? You might also be interested in other outerwear styles.
We’ve rounded up 21 stylish fall jackets below that steer clear of leather and leather-like fabrics. You’re bound to find your new favorite, so let’s get shopping!
21 Non-Leather Jackets For Fall
1. Our absolute favorite: We’ll start you off with an absolute classic first, as we know that’s what many shoppers are searching for! This Wrangler denim jacket is for you!
2. We also love: Another popular choice on Amazon, this Riders by Lee Indigo denim jacket comes in some fun colors. You don’t have to stick with blue if you don’t want to!
3. We Can’t Forget: You like a little flair? This embellished Andy & Natalie denim jacket has pearl-like beads dotting the shoulders!
4. Bonus: If you’re into the oversized look, look no further than this Saukiee denim jacket. This jacket is great for layering!
5. Our absolute favorite: Even though it’s such a cozy design, a quilted jacket automatically makes us feel more fashionable too. This Goodthreads poplin jacket is our pick for this fall!
6. We also love: You get multiple awesome styles in one with this Angashion jacket. It’s a bomber style, but it’s corduroy…but also quilted!
7. We Can’t Forget: If you want something more fitted with a tailored look, this Grace Karin jacket is a lovely choice. Available in black and navy!
8. Bonus: The Prettygarden jacket is a shacket design with small quilting. This jacket is a great addition to any outfit.
9. Our absolute favorite: If you’re all about the cozy vibes, this Comeon faux-shearling jacket definitely belongs in your shopping cart!
10. We also love: This fuzzy fleece Merokeety jacket is new and already one of our faves. We love the plaid print. It’s perfect for the season!
11. We Can’t Forget: This Bellivera jacket is hoodie style, but it’s more like if your hoodie was made of a luxuriously soft cloud. Obsessed!
12. Bonus: Chic! This SweatyRocks jacket has a longline fit to add some sophistication to your favorite fall looks!
13. Our absolute favorite: Are you looking for something less soft and more rugged? Don’t worry, because this Mixmatchy jacket will still keep things comfortable and stylish!
14. We also love: If you’re in that “crop everything” type of mindset, this Onedreamer jacket is sure to stand out to you!
15. We Can’t Forget: On the other hand, you can also go for a long, oversized fit with something like this Levi’s military jacket!
16. Bonus: This Amazon Essentials utility jacket is super cool because it lets you zip all the way up to create a tall neckline so you can go scarf-free!
17. Our absolute favorite: There’s a reason this Columbia rain jacket has as many reviews as it does. Waterproof and adjustable, we’d recommend this one to anyone!
18. We also love: This OTU jacket is another fabulous find, especially if you’re into outdoor activities like hiking!
19. We Can’t Forget: The color-blocking on this Zando jacket definitely drew our eye immediately. You can also get it in many other colors!
20. Bonus: Are you a fan of the semi-sheer look We know we really, really love this UniqueBella jacket. It’s a way to do the EVA look without the ugly yellow raincoat!
21. Last but not the least: Rain jackets don’t have to be asymmetrical. Cinch your waist with this Avoogue jacket!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? You can find more of our favorites below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us aims to highlight products that our readers might find useful and interesting, such as purses, plus-size swimsuits and women’s shoes, and ideal gift ideas for everyone. The selection of products and services is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!