On Monday night at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, Chris Pratt wowed the crowd when he accepted the Generation Award. The “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom” star had a few words of wisdom to share with his fans.
1. “Breathe. If you don’t you’ll suffocate.”
2. “You have a soul. Be careful with it.”
3. “Don’t be a turd. If you’re strong, be a protector. And if you’re smart be a humble influencer. Strength and intelligence can be weapons. And do not wield them against the weak. That makes you a bully. Be bigger than that.”
4. “When giving a god medicine, put the medicine in a little piece of hamburger. They won’t even know they’re eating medicine.”
5. “Doesn’t matter what it is, earn it. A good dead. Reach out to someone in pain. Be of service. It feels good and it’s good for your soul.”
6. “God is real. God loves you. God wants the best for you. Believe that. I do.”
7. If you have to poop at a part, pee first and flush quick.
8. “Learn to pray. It’s easy and its so good for your soul.”
9. “Nobody is perfect. People are going to tell you, you’re perfect just the way you are. You’re not. You are imperfect. You always will be. But there is a powerful force that designed you that way. And it loves you. And if you’re willing to accept that, you will have grace. And grace is a gift. And like the freedom that we enjoy in this country, that grace was paid for with somebody else’s blood, do not forget it. Don’t take it for granted.”
It’s rare for a Hollywood megastar to come out professing a Christian method. Praise God that Chris Pratt is willing to share his faith with fans across the country and the world. Let’s pray that those who heard will take his message about God’s existence, and His love, to heart.
Be sure to read about the royal baby alert as Queen Elizabeth welcomes her seventh great grandchild.