Carson Kressley is understood for his fashionable style, however his rest room décor is on one other stage.
“I’ve a framed letter from Cher in my NYC condo rest room,” Kressley, 53, completely reveals within the newest difficulty of Us Weekly. “It’s one in every of my prized possessions.”
Extra than simply establishing stationary in his restroom, the Queer Eye for the Straight Man alum — who can at the moment be seen judging season 8 of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars, now streaming on Paramount+ — picked out the décor for his whole residence. “I’ve all the time wished to be an inside designer. I designed all of my properties and my childhood bed room within the ‘80s,” he tells Us.
Along with his eclectic design tastes, Kressley is letting Us in on much more details that even die-hard followers don’t already learn about him. Hold studying to seek out out:
1. I may dwell on champagne and french fries! My mother says my first phrase was “fries” whereas [we were] driving previous a McDonald’s.
2. I’m a member of Phi Beta Kappa [honor society].
3. I’ve all the time wished to be an inside designer. I designed all of my properties and my childhood bed room within the ’80s.
4. I really like antiquing and thrifting. My favourite place for treasure searching is Spherical Prime, Texas. They’ve a giant market each spring and fall.
5. My dad was a automotive supplier, so I do know quite a bit about automobiles and it will clarify my drag title: Lisa New Kia.
6. I really like horses and have been driving competitively for many years. I maintain a number of world championship titles. I’ve by no means not owned a horse since age 13.
7. I’m a water child, however you’ll by no means see me swimming in a river or lake. I’m tremendous afraid of murky water, snakes and fish!
8. Queer Eye for the Straight Man was my first TV present and first primetime Emmy [win]!
9. My birthday is Nov. 11 and I’m a typical Scorpio, however good!
10. I take at the least two baths a day.
11. [Italian entrepreneur and Fiat heir] Lapo Elkann is my private model muse.
12. I virtually burned down my home grilling rooster thighs. Who knew they have been so risky?
13. I’d like to have a canine, however I journey an excessive amount of.
14. I don’t use a pc — ever — simply my cellphone.
15. I’ve a level in finance and a minor in advantageous arts from Gettysburg Faculty.
16. I discovered to drive in a ’77 Chevy pickup again residence in Pennsylvania.
17. I’m obsessive about Grace Kelly. I’m satisfied she’s reached out to me twice from the past!
18. I discovered every part I learn about model by working for Ralph Lauren for seven years.
19. I’ve a framed letter from Cher in my NYC condo rest room. It’s one in every of my prized possessions.
20. I’m nonetheless shut associates with all the [Queer Eye for the Straight Guy] OG “Fab 5.” Reunion tour coming this fall!
21. I’ve received Amish ancestors, and I feel that’s why I’m an excellent pie baker.
22. I all the time have a cashmere cable-knit sweater in my bag — even in summer season.
23. I nonetheless keep in mind all my dance routines from Dancing With the Stars.
24. Journey is my responsible pleasure. Buenos Aires is subsequent.
Join Us Weekly’s free, each day publication and by no means miss breaking information or unique tales about your favourite celebrities, TV exhibits and extra!
25. I don’t do math.