Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
Let’s get one thing straight. We love wearing shorts, tanks and mini dresses in summer, but there is no comparison to how excited it makes us to wear a sweater in fall. Cable-knit sweaters are the one style we love!
Cable-knit sweaters tend to be thicker and more comfortable than regular knit sweaters. What makes them stand out is raised knitting using a rope-like or cable pattern. They’re incredibly timeless and very versatile, and they come in both pullover styles and cardigans. They can also be worn as dresses or turtlenecks and even vests! You’ll need some to add to your wardrobe. Check out 21 of our top picks below!
1. Our absolute favorite: Affordable, beautifully designed and made of 100% cotton, it’s no surprise to see reviewers absolutely loving this Amazon Essentials pullover. It’s available in so many colors!
2. We also love: You like a looser fit but still want to look great? Check out this Anrabess sweater for a silhouette that’s a little more relaxed!
3. We Can’t Forget: If you’re into V-necklines, this Partvece pullover is a nice pick — and we love the contrasting stripe details!
4. Bonus: You want to be super oversized and slouchy? Get cozy in this Ecrocoo sweater.
5. Our absolute favorite: It’s unbelievable how many fans this chunky-knit Astylish cardigan has. Be one of them!
6. We also love: If you’re all about longline fits, add this Dorose cardigan to your cart. It even reaches the knees!
7. We Can’t Forget: Bundle up with this Aleumdr sweater and its wooden toggle buttons. Outdoorsy-chic!
8. Bonus: Feel free to ditch the buttons entirely and opt for a tie at the waist instead with this unique Veatzaer cardigan!
9. Our absolute favorite: Do you miss your fall and winter dresses? Try this Woneta cable-knit sweater dress with tights and tall boots!
10. We also love: We adore the intricacies of the cable knit on this Eteviolet dress. You will receive many compliments!
11. We Can’t Forget: How about we add a V-neck…and a collar while we’re at it? These details elevate the fitted Blencot dress to a whole new level!
12. Bonus: You can also adjust the neckline so it falls off one side. This Kirundo sweater dress nails the look!
13. Our absolute favorite: This Doktotoo turtleneck is one of the best pieces you can own, whether it’s nap time or go time. The emphasized knit and mega-slouchy sleeves are a great addition. UseOver and over, falling in love!
14. We also love: If you want something fitted enough that you could actually tuck it into your bottoms, try this Hongqizo sweater!
15. We Can’t Forget: This The Drop sweater is long enough that it resembles more of a tunic. This sweater is perfect for pairing with leggings
16. Bonus: What about color-blocking? This Dokotoo sweater plays with different types of knits as well!
17. Our absolute favorite: Sweater vests have made an extremely triumphant return over the past couple of years, and there’s no stopping them when pieces like this awesome Hotapei sweater vest exist!
18. We also love: Crop it like it’s hot! Wear this cropped Lailezou sweater vest on its own as a top or layered over a button-up or long-sleeve tee!
19. We Can’t Forget: Say hello to the sporty stripes on the edges of this Gihuo sweater vest. They instantly make it standout!
20. Bonus: How adorable is this? This Cyihual sweater vest is like a mix between a vest and a cardigan since it can button closed!
21. Last but not least: There was no leaving this cable-knit Lailezou sweater vest off the list. This design is simply too cool!
You are looking for something different? See more of our favorite sites:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us aims to highlight products that our readers might find useful and interesting, such as purses, plus-size swimsuits and women’s shoes, as well as gift ideas for everyone. However, the selection of product and service is not meant to be an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products featured in the article. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!