Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
This one’s for all you boss babes out! Ready to be the HFIC (Head Fashionista in Charge) of your office — whether you’re there in real life or leading a meeting over Zoom? We’ve got you!
Traditional workwear can be so stuffy and boring, so we’re here to show you some options that are so chic, you’ll want to wear them on the weekends too. We’re talking blazers, blouses and beyond. Check out our selections!
1. Our absolute favorite: Not all blazers have to be black. This Farysays blazer comes in so many great colors, like sage green and lilac purple!
2. We also love: You can also experiment with different constructions. This Camisote cape blazer is such a statement-maker!
3. We Can’t Forget: What about faux leather? This MakeMeChic blazer is so cool and powerful!
4. Our absolute favorite: Instead of wearing a stiff, starchy white shirt, try something like this silky Chigant button-up instead!
5. We also love:You can also opt to not use the buttons at all. You’ll be just as sophisticated and stylish in this Liyohon mock-neck top!
6. We Can’t Forget: We’d also love to see this Blooming Jelly Swiss dot top partially tucked into high-rise slacks or a pencil skirt!
7. Our absolute favorite: Ditch the belt and go for these Kancy Kole paperbag waist pants instead. They’re cropped too to leave room for all types of shoes!
8. We also love: These Tronjori Tronjori pants are comfortable, flexible, and easy to wear. You can pair them with any of our tops!
9. We Can’t Forget: These Siliteelon trousers are simple, sleek, and perfectly tailored.
10. Our absolute favorite: You don’t have to make every work skirt boring. Add a little bit of flair and flare with this Yige skirt!
11. We also love: Remember, wearing a skirt doesn’t have to mean falling victim to discomfort. This JSTEX sweater skirt is stretchy and soft!
12. We Can’t Forget: We also fully love this silky The Drop midi skirt for something streamlined with a little bit of fun in the form of a ruffled hem!
13. Our absolute favorite: While we love a classic pair of loafers, you’ll be stomping down the halls with purpose in these lug-sole Dream Pairs loafers!
14. We also love: Comfortable and cute! If you need a pair of heels, these knit Youngshow block heels are going to be unbeatable!
15. We Can’t Forget: If you’re more into flats, let Us point you toward these Musshoe flats. They are available in many colors and patterns, and feature memory foam footbeds.
16. Our absolute favorite: Instead of carrying a canvas backpack or ugly briefcase to work, grab something like this leather Kattee tote, featuring compartments big enough for laptops and more!
17. We also love: If you have a lot of walking to do and would prefer a backpack, however, try something like this Ecosusi tote that can be converted into a backpack!
18. We Can’t Forget: This Light Flight wide tote is water-resistant and actually comes with a laptop sleeve!
Blue Light Glasses
19. Our absolute favorite: Even if you don’t typically wear glasses, a pair of blue light glasses could help with eye strain and with pulling your outfit together. These Le Specs blue light glasses have awesome clear frames!
20. We also love: Can’t decide between a plain pair and a patterned pair? Get both in one purchase with this Livho 2-pack!
21. We Can’t Forget: If you’re more into round, minimal frames, then definitely don’t skip over these Cyxus glasses!
Are you looking for something more? You can find more of our top picks below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services our readers may find interesting and useful. This includes purses for wedding guests, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and gift ideas to everyone in your life. However, the selection of product and service is not meant to be an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products featured in the article. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!