The world has recently learned about the passing of one of the most iconic Gospel preachers of all time. Billy Graham, the famous evangelist, passed away peacefully at his home this past Wednesday.
In the days since his death, his life has been remembered and celebrated. Christians have rejoiced knowing Billy is in the presence of the Lord and in his final home. It is what he spent his entire life working towards.
As the nation celebrates his amazing life, we can take comfort and inspiration in some of the best quotes about heaven that Billy once said. Please read the below quotes and be blessed today:
1. "Someday you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don't you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am now. I will just have changed my address. I will have gone into the presence of God."
2. "My home is in Heaven. I'm just traveling through this world."
3. "Do I fear death? No. I look forward to death with great anticipation. I am looking forward to seeing God face to face. And that could happen any day." (Newsweek, July 4, 2005)
4. "When we all reach the end of our earthly journey, we will have just begun."
5. "The Bible says that as long as we are here on Earth, we are strangers in a foreign land. There are enemies to be conquered before we return home. This world is not our home; our citizenship is in heaven."
6. "Heaven doesn't make this life less important; it makes it more important."
7. "Death for the Christian is the doorway to heaven's glory. Because of Christ's resurrection, we can joyously say with Paul, 'Where, O death, is your victory?'" (1 Corinthians 15:55)
What do you think about this? Please join us in celebrating Billy's life and continuing to pray for the Graham family. Also, make sure you read our newest article about the final social media post that Billy ever put on Facebook. It is truly amazing and some are wondering if he knew the end was near.