Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
Moms do it all! They’re the ultimate multitasking masters, able to juggle what seems like thousands of different responsibilities every day — all while showing their babies some serious love. Let’s be honest — it can be downright exhausting, even with another parent helping out. That’s why we love any little thing we can find that can help make a busy mom’s life easier.
A great tote is an essential item to add to your baby shower registry or grab for another mom. A large tote will help you organize your toddlers or newborn. There are so many things that you can carry around: diapers, first aid supplies, snacks, clothes changes, and more. A tote will save you from last-minute trips to the grocery store or home.
Things We Checked Out in Tote Bags For Moms
The search for the best moms tote bags was more than simply choosing cute colors. These top concerns were among the many factors we considered when compiling this list.
- Storage solutions. We made sure to offer many storage options, including specific compartments and pockets, to help moms.
- Style. While function is important, you should also love the look of every bag you have!
- There are options for children of all ages. We wanted one that can be used for diaper bags as well as another for older children.
- Insulation. We also looked at a few options that can keep food or drinks warm or cold.
Are you ready to shop? Scroll down to view the best totes for moms, along with all the best bits about each one.
11 Best Tote Bags for Moms
1. Baby Essentials Diaper Bag
Best Bag for Moms with Newborns
If your baby is wearing diapers, having a specifically-designed diaper bag is essential! This bag is our favorite, with a large main compartment that also includes a bottle holder and utensil pouch, a pacifier pouch, wipes case, and a changing pad. You will find plenty of exterior pockets!
- Spills can be contained by a fully lined interior
- Adorable design and heartwarming message
- Three color options
- You may feel heavy on the shoulder.
2. Lekebaby diaper bag
It is the easiest to transport
Here’s another diaper bag, featuring nine exterior pockets and eight interior pockets for what we can only define as organization heaven. If you’re going to be out all day and your back already hurts imagining carrying around a big bag for hours on end, definitely check this one out. It can be carried three ways: as a tote, as a messenger bag or by your baby’s stroller — it comes with stroller clips!
- Water-resistant fabric
- Cushioned, fold out changing pad
- Insulated aluminum foil liner bottle pockets
3. Kipbelif Insulated Tote Bag
Best Insulated Bag
This leakproof bag uses insulated liner technology to keep food/liquids warm or cold for up to 14 hours so you’re always ready with a treat whenever your little one starts to get hangry. We love the extra large size because you can also fit other things in it. The smaller the bag, the better.
- Can carry up to 22 lbs
- Exterior pockets
- A few colorways that are not available in larger sizes
4. Tory Burch Ela Patent Tote Bag
Best Designer Tote
You can carry designer bags with you, but your tote can keep the same theme. This Tory Burch nylon tote bag made from recycled nylon has a patent trim that will make you look super-sleek to anyone who sees you. They don’t have to know about all of the mama-related stuff you’ll store inside!
- Excellent reviews
- Can hold a 15 inch laptop
Available at: Tory Burch and Nordstrom
5. BeeGreen Initial Canvas Tote Bag
Add a personal touch to your event
Do you want something special? This canvas tote allows you to use any letter from the alphabet as a monogram. Either go with Mom’s initial or opt for using the first letter of a new baby’s name. We absolutely love this for gifting to someone else (but we’d totally grab one for ourselves too)!
- Below $20
- For durability, reinforced stitching
6. Vera Bradley Recycled Cotton Utility Tote Bag
If you’re looking for a pick for an eco-conscious mama, this sustainable bag is perfect. It’s consciously crafted with recycled cotton! It also has lots of different pockets of different sizes, can be carried multiple ways and has loops you can clip keys to (whether they’re real or plastic toy keys)!
- Large selection of colors
- More than 300 reviews
- Some shoppers would like it to be attached to luggage or a stroller.
Available at Target
7. Ugiftcorner Mom Products Bag
Our Most Inexpensive Choice
It can be costly to be a mom. We understand that you may need to purchase more things for your children’s growing needs. It is easy to get overwhelmed. This “Mom Things” tote is fun but simple and sleek, and it’s nice and roomy for carrying around anything and everything you may need as the years pass!
- Just $15 — and on Prime
- High-quality canvas
- Only one interior pocket and no exterior pockets
8. Collina Strada Doodle Print Canvas Tote
Our Most Expensive Pick
If you are looking for something more expensive, a carryall bag like this is a good investment. It will be used every day. This Collina Strada bag is a favorite of ours because it features a colorful doodle design. This bag is fun and whimsical, but it’s also perfect for grown women!
- Available in either the Animal Kingdom or Ponies designs
- Very spacious
- Interior and exterior pockets
- Not structured, so likely won’t stand up on its own
Available at: Nordstrom
9. lululemon Utilitarian Tote Bag
Best for Travel
Traveling with kids can be extremely stressful, so let’s streamline the experience as much as possible with a great travel tote. This one features a trolley-compatible sleeve and lots of pockets. It also has a main compartment that can be securely zipped closed. The fabric is water-repellent too, which is always a plus, especially if you’re far from home!
- Nearly 18 inches in width
- Exterior pockets are secured with snaps
Available at: lululemon
10. Giani Bernini Nappa Classic leather Tote
Best Leather Tote
Want a genuine leather tote but don’t want to spend too much money? Check out this Macy’s-exclusive pick, complete with silver-tone hardware, plenty of pockets and double handles for easy carrying and durability. What a pretty rosy-pink color!
- At the time of publication, major sale with code VIP
- Magnetic snap and zip closures
Available at: Macy’s
11. Foundry by Fit + fresh All the Things Bag
The Most Spacious Bag
Do you have multiple children and need serious storage? This tote is for you. Able to extend up to nearly 28 inches wide and 19 inches tall, this bag isn’t messing around. It can also hold up to 50-pound bags. It can hold just about any item you can imagine.
- Multiple interior pockets
- Made with water-resistant cotton canvas
- This is not the bag you should use every day.
Other Tote Bags We Love For Moms
Not done shopping? You can find more of our top-rated products below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services our readers may find useful. This includes purses for wedding guests, purses for plus-size swimmers, women’s sneakers, and bridal shapewear. It also provides gift ideas and gift ideas to fit the needs of everyone in your life. However, the selection of product and service is not meant to be an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!