Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
If you’ve been shopping with Use for a while, you know we’re mega-fans when it comes to blazers. Right now we’re especially obsessed with oversized, slouchy and boyfriend-style silhouettes. Longline hems, dropped shoulders, drapey materials, relaxed fits — we just love!
A blazer can be worn with everything, from workwear to a sports bra or biker shorts. You’re bound to find one you love below from Amazon, so let’s get to shopping!
15 Trendy Slouchy Blazers
1. Streamlined Style: This Carryvicty blazer stands out instantly with its long, narrow lapels. We love the fun colors like green and pink!
2. Beautiful in Linen IdealSanxun’s blazer is light and casual. It’s a simple way to elevate your style!
3. Decadent Drape: Oh, how we adore the flowy drape of this Imily Bela blazer. We’ll always love pockets too!
4. Superhero Chic Let your arms fly free with this cape-style Flybony blazer. You will receive compliments non-stop!
5. Looking for the Best? You want something a little longer? This Meladyan blazer has got you covered, literally!
6. Go with the flow These ruffly lapels that cascade down the placket of the MINEFREE Blazer are simply stunning!
7. Down with Denim: That’s right — don’t be afraid to play with different materials. This Vetinee denim blazer is all kinds of cool!
8. Loving leather: Same applies to faux-leather as well as leather! This slouchy Bhmawst blazer is kind of serving updated Blade vibes!
9. Suede looks great How about a genuine suede BLANKNYC double-breasted blazer? You’ll wear this all fall!
10. Pretty in Plaid We’ve loved the windowpane plaid on this Milumia blazer for a while now, and we’ve only grown more obsessed over time!
11. Amazingly artistic: The graffiti design on this Flychen blazer is just such an awesome pick for your street style wardrobe!
12. Velvet Vivacious: Velvet weather is coming up, so this longline Futurino blazer pretty much belongs in everybody’s closet!
13. Actual Menswear Instead of opting for the menswear-inspired look you can simply grab real menswear. Try this PJ Paul Jones blazer!
14. The Button: This one-button Dokotoo blazer looks perfect worn buttoned up or totally open!
15. Sayonara, Sleeves: Don’t forget about blazer vests! This Bigeoosh blazer vest is such a nice way to finish off an outfit!
You want more? Shop other blazers here and don’t forget to check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!
Not done shopping? Check out these other favorites:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services that readers might find useful. This includes purses, plus size swimsuits, purses and women’s sneakers. It also offers gift ideas for everyone in your family, including wedding-guest outfits, purses and bridal shapewear. However, the selection of product and service is not meant to be an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!