Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
We don’t have to wait until Black Friday to score some serious steals. Why? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is back! Christmas in July has never been more popular than it is now. It’s the ultimate time to score new styles at amazing discounts to wear for the end of summer — and it doesn’t hurt to get shopping done for the upcoming autumn months.
Two of the bestselling categories are always dresses and shoes — specifically sneakers. They work well together if you are looking for a casual, but cute outfit. We have compiled the best selection of both for you below!
1. Our absolute favorite: We love ruched bodycon dresses like this one from Treasure & Bond because they’re seriously versatile and undeniably flattering — originally $49, now just $36!
2. We also love: Though it’s not your typical day dress, this tennis dress from Zella can be worn for both working out and as a casual daytime ensemble — originally $79, now just $50!
3. We Can’t Forget: If boho styles are your thing, check out this Chelsea28 maxi dress that has lovely chiffon layers that are floaty and ethereal — originally $119, now on sale for $79!
4. The Perfect LBD Shoppers say this French Connection mini dress is ideal for any type of occasion — it was $148, but now it’s $90!
5. Fun & Flirty: Round out the rest of summer in style while wearing this mini dress from Free People that comes in two different floral prints — originally $98, but now you can get it for $65!
6. Summer-to-Fall Transition Number As the summer draws to a close and fall starts rolling around, you’ll be able to wear this BB Dakota by Steve Madden button-down dress — it was $79, but now it’s $50!
7. The Simplest Dress: This knit tank midi frock from Vero Moda is simple, but that’s what makes it so chic — originally $59, now on sale for $40!
8. Favorite Sale Splurge: Sales like this one are a great opportunity to save on any splurge items you’ve been eying, and we have our sights set on this slinky slip dress from Allsaints — it was $229, but now you can score it for $150!
9. Our absolute favorite:These simple sneakers from Sam Edelman are timeless and can be worn with any outfit. They go with every type of outfit — they were $100, but now they’re marked down to $60!
10. We also love: These white Ted Baker sneakers have a floral print touch on the back of the ankle that’s absolutely dreamy for the summertime — originally $150, now on sale for $100!
11. We Can’t Forget: Elevate your classic Converse style by picking up this platform version of their iconic high tops — originally $80, now just $55!
12. Chic Sneaker Pick When looking at these Karl Lagerfeld shoes, you wouldn’t initially think they fall under the sneaker category — but they have all of the right comfy elements — they were $199, but now they’re $80!
13. Skater-Style Shoes: The rugged look of these P448 high-tops can add some edginess to whatever look you team them with — originally $298, now marked-down to $200!
14. Comfort Shoe of the Future: If you want a breathable sneaker that’s supportive and comfortable, check out these knit sneakers from BZees — they were $110, but now you can get them for $75!
15. Stylish Athletic Kicks Aside from the fact that these Nike sneakers are made for every type of workout, they’re also fabulous for streetwear outfits — originally $120, now on sale for $96!
Want to shop for more product recommendations? Check out these other favorites:
See more of our picks & deals Here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team is here to highlight products and services that our readers might find useful and interesting, such as face masks and self-tanners, Lululemon leggings, and Lululemon-style leggings, and all the best gifts you can get for everyone in your family. The selection of products and services is not meant to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us is an independent organization that does not rely on the advertising sales staff. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!