Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
Put a belt on it! If you’re looking to feel amazing in your clothing, cinch your waist and acquire the most flattering wardrobe possible, belts are must-own items. They can be attached permanently or removed as an accessory, which is even better. You’ll always have a matching belt ready to go!
We’ve picked out 17 mini, midi and maxi dresses for you, all with belts that you can tie or adjust yourself for the perfect fit. Check out our selections from Amazon and other retailers!
Mini Belted Dresses
1. Our absolute favorite: This SweatyRocks dress has a solid top and a belted, leopard print skirt, making it half-solid, half-printed and 100% amazing!
2. We also love: This The Drop mini dress will capture fashionistas’ hearts with its oversized shirt dress design. It’s made of 100% cotton too, making it nice and breathable for summer!
3. We Can’t Forget: This sleeveless Allegra K dress from Target comes with a braided belt to contrast the florals and keep you looking snatched!
4. One-Shoulder Wonder: Party time! This one-shoulder PRETTYGARDEN dress is made to be styled with heels and a clutch so you can wow at your next event!
5. So summery: This pretty Lulus spaghetti strap dress is colorful and beautiful, and there’s actually gold lurex threading throughout for a slight shimmer!
6. Best Tunic Dress This Floerns tunic dress is the perfect blend of casual-chic and dressier fashion. We love the mustard yellow!
Midi Belted Dresses
7. Our absolute favorite: We’re obsessed with the geometric print on this ECOWISH dress — and so are tons and tons of Amazon shoppers!
8. We also love: The Mauve Multi Stripe colorway of this Lulus midi dress is the summer night essential we’ll be reaching for over and over again!
9. We Can’t Forget: The vintage vibes are strong with this gorgeous, flowy Floerns dress!
10. Whisper White Everyone looks good in white, but everyone will look absolutely fabulous in this Lulus satin jacquard dress!
11. High Fashion Look The unique gradient design on the pleated skirt of this CHICWISH dress made our jaws drop. Simply stunning!
Maxi Belted Dresses
12. Our absolute favorite: Many maxi dresses with belts tend to be more formal. We wanted to show you an alternative that you can also wear casually. This Lulus dress can totally do both!
13. We also love: We’re living for the tiers on this PRETTYGARDEN dress. So twirl-worthy!
14. We Can’t Forget: If you’re dressing up for a wedding, we absolutely can’t get enough of the rusty rose shade of this Lulus satin dress!
15. Loving Leopard More leopard print? Yes, please! This Floerns dress is showing off the print to its fullest extent!
16. She’s Sheer: We adore how the sheer skirt on this Remelon dress automatically levels up your fashion game and lets you play with different types of layering!
17. Floral Fantasy: This high-neck halter dress by TEMOFON is a blooming beauty with its dainty floral print. Simply stunning!
Are you looking for more product recommendations? More product recommendations?
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products that readers might find interesting or useful. This includes face masks, self-tanners and Lululemon style leggings. The selection of products and services is not meant to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!