Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
Swimsuit season has arrived, but if you’re looking at your swimwear collection from years past and just not feeling the styles anymore, you’re not alone. Trends change — personal style changes! If you want to feel amazing and stylish in your one-piece bathing suits and bikini sets this summer, we’re here to help!
While we’ve rounded up the best bathing suits for athletic body types, for postpartum life, for plus-size fashion and with full-coverage bottoms, to name a few, but right now we’re focusing on the top bathing suit trends for 2022. Check out the below!
1. Our absolute favorite: Cutout bathing suits of all different designs are in right now, and the side cutout on this SweatyRocks swimsuit proves why. We love the color-blocking!
2. We also love:Why limit yourself to just one cutout when there are two? This Hxroolrp swimming suit from Walmart is so flattering!
3. We Can’t Forget: This ioiom one-piece has both the cutout under the bust and in the center of the chest, creating an eye-catching look!
Low and open backs
4. Our absolute favorite: It’s easy to see why this COCOSHIP bathing suit has so many reviews. It’s retro-inspired and looks great on everyone!
5. We also love: This SHEKINI swimsuit is red hot and ready to turn heads. The high-cut legs look super trendy, too!
6. We Can’t Forget: This high-neck Kona Sol swimsuit from Target nails both the cutout trend and the open back look!
7. Our absolute favorite: This leopard print Byinns swimsuit‘s lightly ruffled short sleeves are just the dash of elegance your swim collection’s been waiting for!
8. We also love: We love our puff-sleeved clothes, so why not try this puff-sleeve Exlura swimsuit instead?
Sets of three pieces
9. Our absolute favorite: Two-piece sets? Great. Three-piece sets? Even better! This SOLY HUX bikini comes with a matching skirt you can rock on the beach or boardwalk!
10. We also love: This MakeMeChic set is another option, but with a strapless top and a longer skirt. We love florals!
11. We Can’t Forget: This plus-size Romwe bikini set actually comes with a dress you can wear on top!
Triangle String Bikinis
12. Our absolute favorite: The classic triangle bikini is back, and this simple Suvimuga set is the gold standard!
13. We also love: This MakeMeChic bikini set has the string bikini look but with stretchy, smocked fabric. The blue and the white versions are Grecian inspired!
14. We Can’t Forget: You can never go wrong with a tie-dye print like on this SUUKSESS bikini!
15. Our absolute favorite: We’ve been seeing zip-up swimsuits pop up a lot this year. We’ve been thinking about this patterned Hermoza swimsuit non-stop since we discovered it!
16. We also love: This All in Motion rash guard is the perfect one-piece from Target for water sports (or for avoiding sunburn)!
17. We Can’t Forget: We adore the contrasting zipper color on this CHYRII one-piece. There are many other great options, too!
You want to shop for more product choices? You can find more of our recommendations here:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team is here to highlight products and services that our readers might find useful and interesting, such as face masks and self-tanners, Lululemon leggings, and Lululemon-style leggings, and all the best gifts you can get for everyone in your family. The selection of products and services is not meant to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!