Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
There are very few dresses that are as historically important and as much of a consistent closet staple as the wrap dress — and there’s no better expert of the style than Diane von Furstenberg. She designed the wrap dress design in 1974. This was the start of her fashion career.
Many other labels have since taken the style and made their own interpretations. But you can always tell a DVF Wrap Dress when you see it. However, not everyone can afford to purchase one from the original brand. DVF dresses are very popular and sell quickly when new models are released. Amazon offers the same look for a lower price. Below are a few options that look very similar to DVF dresses.
17 Amazon Wrap Dresses that Look Like They Could Come From DVF
1.This Amazon Essentials dress may be the one that most closely resembles the classic DVF wrap — starting at $28!
2. We have another dress from Amazon Essentials that’s actually a faux wrap, so you don’t have to worry about readjusting it — starting at $18!
3. This dress from Nine West comes in a gorgeous print and we love the long, sheer chiffon sleeves — get it for $87!
4.This is the place for you if you love feminine and flirty styles. BCBGeneration pointelle dress has your name all over it — starting at $41!
5. The stripes on this Michael Kors dress totally enhance its wrap design — on sale for $24!
6. Shoppers call this frock from The Drop the “perfect summer dress” — starting at $50!
7.This Donna Morgan dress has a ruffle along the wrap hem that we think is the perfect extra touch — starting at $69!
8.This WanMem wrap dress is definitely the biggest band for your bust — on sale for just $10!
9. You’re getting an incredible deal on this DKNY designer dress, so jump on this offer before it’s too late — take 53% off!
10. We don’t know which of the gorgeous prints this Naggoo wrap dress comes in is our favorite, so we might have to pick up more than one — on sale for $33!
11. We’re getting serious professional vibes from this London Times collared wrap dress — starting at just $35!
12.These sleeves are fluttery and elegant Max Studio dresses are completely making Us fall in love with it — starting at just $23!
13.This Star Vixen collared dress is another one you can wear to the office, plus it comes in tons of colors and prints — starting at $24!
14.We love the light and airy feeling of the chiffon. Allegra K dress offers — starting at $41!
15. If you’re going for a more casual daytime look, check out this dress from SHIBEVER — starting at $32!
16.We can imagine this being more form-fitting Berydress wrap dress looking great for a date night — starting at $26!
17.This will appeal to shoppers who prefer shorter clothes. SAMPEEL mini wrap — on sale for just $30!
You want more? See all the wrap dresses pants on Amazon. Don’t forget to check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals!
Take a look at our other picks and deals Here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services our readers may find useful. This includes purses for wedding guests, plus-size swimsuits, purses, women’s sneakers, and bridal shapewear. It also provides gift ideas and gift ideas to fit the needs of everyone in your life. The selection of products and services is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products we feature in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!