Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
In recent years, the wellness market has seen a boom in CBD. Due to its many benefits, CBD has been embraced by the mainstream, thanks in part to social media influencers. Be it anxiety, chronic pain or insomnia, there’s likely a CBD product that will come in clutch to assist you on your journey. Whether you’re a beginner looking to dip your toes into the wonderful world of CBD or you’re an experienced aficionado on the hunt for your next miracle product, you’ve come to right the place. With Labor Day on the horizon, plenty of brands are discounting their signature offerings — and we’ve got the scoop for you. Continue reading to learn more about this new addition to your relaxation routine!
Our Top Pick: Fabuleaf’s products are hand-harvested, meaning there’s no stems, no seeds, no leaves — basically, no filler, just flower! The result? Impressive formulas designed to “ease tired joints” and make sore muscles a distant memory, like the Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD Cream. Any athletes will surely appreciate this cream, which five-star reviewers have dubbed a “miracle.”
Get the Fabuleaf Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD Cream (originally $70) on sale for 10% off + free shipping through September 5 now — offer applies to all products!
Labor Day Sale: The Best CBD and Wellness Deals
1. CBD for pets? Yes, it’s a thing — and Penelope’s Choice has the best bundle for the anxious canine in your life (originally $50). Spend $50 and get 20% off. Spend $75 to get 25% off. Or spend $100 to get 30% off. LABORDAY22.
2. Okay, let’s shift gears for a second and talk about acne. While there are plenty of products on the market to target this pesky problem, sometimes your glow starts from within — and this ClearStem hormonal acne supplement (originally $58) could be key to a bright, untextured complexion. Use code: GUEST22% to get 22% off your entire site from August 31 through September 7. LABORDAY22.
3. CBD and skincare go hand in hand, and while this combination may surprise you, we’re here to report it’s the real deal. Sol CBD’s Love Your Skin bundle (originally $119) may bring your skin back to peak health courtesy of a unique blend of cannabinoids and herbs. All natural, baby — snag 30% off all Sol CBD products from September 2 to September 6 with code: Laborday30.
4. One of the most amazing qualities of CBD is its multitude of uses. In fact, this Batch Fire & Ice Balm (originally $50) has been a saving grace for shoppers grappling with bug bites, rashes, soreness and more. Use code: Batch CBD to get 30% off all products LABOR30From August 29 through September 1.
5. Work stressing you out? Feel like you can’t focus? That’s where Feals’ Focus Melts (originally $39) come in. These caffeine-free supplements can help you beat the afternoon bump naturally — and you can get 30% off any sku onsite through September 15 with code: FOCUS30.
6. Fun fact: CBD massage oils are a great way to enhance your home spa sessions. This CBDFX pick (originally $40) is a big hit. Get 30% off your order sitewide between September 2 and September 5, by using the code: RELAX.
7.Are you tired of feeling bloated? Heard the buzzy phrase “gut health” and wondering how to improve yours? This Gut Hero supplement from Soul CBD (originally $62) may be the solution to your system’s ailing health. Use code: safty30 to get 30% off your entire site between September 2 and September 5. BYESUMMER.
8. If you’ve seen a CBD brand tagged on the ‘gram, chances are, it’s Highline Wellness. The popular products — including the CBD Night Gummies (originally $29) are a part of the Labor Day BOGO sale — buy one, get the second for 50% off!
For more information on CBD, see the links below.
Disclaimer: Although we do our best to ensure product information is accurate, manufacturers sometimes alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials could contain additional or different information from that displayed on our website. We recommend you not rely solely upon the information on our website. Always read labels, warnings, directions before using or consuming any product. For more information on a product, please contact its manufacturer. This site is intended for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace advice from a licensed pharmacist, doctor, or other licensed health-care professional. This information should not be used to diagnose or treat any health problem. If you suspect that you might have a health problem, contact your healthcare provider immediately. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated information and statements about dietary supplements. They are not intended for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease or condition. Us Weekly cannot be held responsible for misstatements or inaccuracies regarding products.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services our readers may find useful. This includes purses for wedding guests, purses for plus-size swimmers, women’s sneakers, and bridal shapewear. It also provides gift ideas and gift ideas to fit the needs of everyone in your life. However, the selection of product and service is not meant to be an endorsement by Us Weekly, or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products we feature in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!