Personalization. Fans began to get to know each other. Bethenny FrankelMore than a decade on The Real Housewives of New York CityHowever, the entrepreneur only revealed that he was the one who had done it. Us WeeklyThe fun facts even her biggest fans may not have known.
The author, 51, isn’t afraid to share her secrets. In her new book, she does the same. Business is personal: The truth about what it takes to be successful while remaining true to yourself. She writes in the page-turner about her most practical business strategies and no-nonsense tactics. The book, which was published by Harper Collins on May 17, has been a huge success.
“I am so excited to announce a passion project that has been years in the making,” she shared in December via Instagram when announcing Business is Personal. “Finally, I get to share with you the key to my success as a non traditional entrepreneur, philanthropist and mother.”
In addition to founding Skinnygirl, hosting her “Just B” podcast and running her Bstrong nonprofit, Frankel also shares daughter Bryn, 12, with ex-husband Jason Hoppy.
“This book includes my triumphs, my failures, my mistakes and small successes, and everything I’ve learned in between,” Frankel promised readers on social media. “I’ve divulged who I am today as an entrepreneur and brand builder as well as a flawed, constantly evolving multitasking mom trying to hold it all together.”
Check out 25 things you don’t know about Frankel below:
1. I’m a good snowboarder.
2. I’m an intense homebody and very insular.
3. I live in my pajamas.
4. I’m a bargain shopper, [but] I never go into stores.
5. I’m terrible at doing my hair.
6. I value sleep above all else, except my child.
7. I’m one of the most organized people you’ll ever meet.
8. I rarely exercise.
9. I stack all my work so that I have zero time.
10. I’m always getting rid of things.
11. I don’t like water and am obsessed by beverages.
12. I’m a serious watch collector.
13. I make superb scrambled eggs.
14. I hate wearing makeup.
15. Repetitive music causes anxiety.
16. I don’t read often.
17. True-story TV and movies are my favorite.
18. I have a secret Hermès bag collection.
19. I take food with me.
20. I don’t use a stylist! I have all of my red carpet and press looks in my closet.
21. 20 years ago, I was a natural foods, vegetable-based chef and ate a raw food diet long before. [people thought]It was possible.
22. I’m an impeccable packer.
23. I don’t have a computer or iPad — except for if [I’m]You can watch a show from a plane.
24. I’m very good at affordable yet beautiful home design.
25. I was the one who invented low-calorie cocktails. I was also the first female celebrity to own a cocktail brand, and the first to promote alcohol or wine publicly.