Professional wrestler Cody Rhodes could also be ruthless within the ring — however he has an simple mushy spot for his daughter.
“My favourite exercise to do with my daughter, Liberty, is to sing ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star,’” Rhodes, 38, solely shares within the latest problem of Us Weekly.
Cody shares Liberty, 2, with spouse Brandi Rhodes. The couple tied the knot in 2012 and welcomed their daughter 9 years later. Since turning into a husband and mum or dad, Cody has completed his finest to assist each his child woman and his spouse, 40, by means of all their highs and lows.
“I need to know what [Brandi] goes by means of. I need to be there for it,” Cody solely advised Us in September 2021 about being by his accomplice’s facet when she skilled postpartum despair. “‘Trigger I don’t need to look again at this … and see that she did all of it herself. … Irrespective of how busy I get, I need to be there for all these issues.”
Calling her his “experience or die,” Cody added: “We are going to experience collectively [and] succeed collectively. Or if we fall off, we’ll fall off collectively. … I feel we’ve been good with one another relating to that.”
Whereas the six-time tag group champion is clearly a doting father and husband, there are nonetheless issues that take a look at his persistence together with “unhealthy salesmen,” having to offer toasts at dinners — he’s “horrible,” he claims — and coping with impolite folks on public transportation.
“I can not stand when folks curse loudly on the airplane,” Cody tells Us.
Hold studying to study extra details that even die-hard followers don’t already find out about Cody:
1. I’ve by no means had a burger with each ketchup and mustard on it.
2. I like ‘90s nation [music].
3. I’m a fan of the Defunctland and Yesterworld YouTube channels.
4. I’ve a deep appreciation and love for cigars. My household loves a Fuente 8-5-8.
5. My first truck was a Z71 [Chevrolet] Silverado.
6. I’m method taller in individual.
7. The primary good watch I ever owned was an Omega Seamaster.
8. I feel Val Kilmer ought to have gotten an Oscar for his function in Tombstone.
9. I personal a wrestling college and 24/7 fitness center in McDonough, Georgia, named The Nightmare Manufacturing unit.
10. My mother is Cuban however has a Southern accent.
11. Once I’m at a bar, I’ll order an old school 99 % of the time.
12. My favourite canine breed is a Husky.
13. I can not stand when folks curse loudly on the airplane.
14. The rule at work is I can’t be filmed until I’m in a swimsuit and tie or in my wrestling gear.
15. My dad [pro wrestler Dusty Rhodes] named me after American showman William “Buffalo Invoice” Cody.
16. My favourite exercise to do with my [2-year-old] daughter, Liberty, is to sing “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.”
17. My favourite Star Trek captain is Sisto from Deep Area 9.
18. My spouse [Brandi] was a aggressive determine skater and is now a grasp yogi.
19. I can’t stand unhealthy salesmen.
20. Once I do interviews within the ring, I exploit phrases that followers might should google. I by no means need folks to underestimate the intelligence of each the wrestler and the wrestling fan.
21. My dream truck as a child was a King Ranch F-150 and I proudly have one now.
22. My favourite metropolis to wrestle in is Philadelphia.
23. I received my first payday at 15 years outdated as a referee.
24. My favourite film is The Empire Strikes Again.
25. I give horrible toasts at dinners.
Join Us Weekly’s free, each day publication and by no means miss breaking information or unique tales about your favourite celebrities, TV reveals and extra!
American Nightmare: Changing into Cody Rhodes is now streaming on Peacock.