A girl of many abilities! Legendary performer Marie Osmond completely revealed some enjoyable details about herself to Us Weekly that even a few of her greatest followers may not know.
The “Paper Roses” singer, 63, advised Us one in every of her hidden abilities: the power to drink a 32-oz bottle of water quicker than anybody else she is aware of. Osmond has been candid about her well being journey over time and commenced partnering with Nutrisystem in 2007 to attain her weight reduction objectives.
“I’ve stayed at my aim ceaselessly,” the Utah native completely advised Us earlier this 12 months whereas discussing Nutrisystem’s Full 55 plan for people over the age of 55. “I’ve fluctuated 5 kilos right here and there, however what I discovered is that once I hit [age] 55, it was a bit of harder.”
The Donny & Marie alum, who has been a long-time spokesperson for the weight loss program model, revealed that the plan helped her whereas navigating menopause.
“Instantly, growth, the burden got here off,” she advised Us. “It’s the hormones, it’s the meals, it’s the proteins you utilize and also you simply really feel good. That’s crucial factor, and so they educate you the way to do it, in order that they don’t depart you deserted.”
Scroll right down to be taught extra about Osmond:
1. I’ve many secret abilities: I can drink a 32-oz bottle of water quicker than anybody. I sew, knit and make quilts. I can sing classical opera.
2. My favourite reside present was the primary time I carried out “Paper Roses” at Madison Sq. Backyard. I used to be barely 13.
3. My No. 1 magnificence trick is dermatologist-grade Retin-A. Begin utilizing it by the point you’re 40 and be critically constant by 50.
4. I had Elvis’ quantity, however my mother wouldn’t let me name him.
5. I’ve many sneakers I like, and I like all of them equally.
6. My go-to supply order is a bean and cheese burrito and, infrequently, taquito.
7. Rising up, I beloved Loretta Lynn as a result of she wrote songs, had a profession, raised her kids and was really an entire girl.
8. I like watching sports activities. I in all probability may have been a superb tennis participant, however I used to be by no means someplace lengthy sufficient to get good at something.
9. One place I’m dying to go to is Jerusalem — and I’m entering into Could!
10. Sculpting was my passion. I designed dolls for 25 years and ended up turning that right into a profitable enterprise.
11. My favourite modern-day pop artist is Ed Sheeran.
12. My favourite film is The Pocket book. I like an awesome romantic film.
13. My first automobile was a Chevy Chevette that had no carpet. [My brother] Donny [Osmond] and I did a industrial, and I obtained a blue one, and he obtained a inexperienced one.
14. Paul McCartney as soon as knocked on my door in London to get my autograph for his daughter.
15. My most embarrassing on-set second was fainting on Dancing With the Stars [in 2007]. I don’t even bear in mind it.
16. Sunday has at all times been a sacred day of relaxation for me.
17. My favourite ebook is the Bible.
18. The kindest celeb I ever met was my pricey good friend Olivia Newton-John.
19. My favourite duet to carry out is “Meet Me in Montana.”
20. My favourite reward is my engagement ring from when my husband, [Steve Craig], requested me to marry him the second time.
21. My alternate career would possibly be a make-up artist or [something] within the trend trade.
22. Kurt Russell was my childhood crush. He used to come back over and hang around with my brothers. I’d simply sit there and suppose, “He’s so good-looking.”
23. I’ve taken a number of of my title tags from doorways as keepsakes from units.
24. A standard false impression about me is that I’m naive. You possibly can’t be on this enterprise for six many years and be naive.
Join Us Weekly’s free, each day e-newsletter and by no means miss breaking information or unique tales about your favourite celebrities, TV reveals and extra!
25. I don’t watch actuality TV. I’d somewhat reside in my very own actuality!