Model mom! Camila AlvesShe is always busy with her family, career and marriage. Matthew McConaughey. Now, she’s spilling 25 of her secrets exclusively to Use Weekly.
“My most prized item in my wardrobe is a necklace that Matthew made for me that has all three kids’ names and birthstones, and his birthstone,” the model, 40, exclusively tells Us. “It was inspired by a necklace my friend has, but Matthew created his own.”
The Just one bite children’s book author and the How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days Star, 52, was married to Livingston, 9, in 2012, before they had their first child. The couple has two sons, Levi, 14, and Livingston (9 years old), and Vida (12 years).
“You know, it’s interesting because when you have little ones, you are physically exhausted, right? And I feel like when you get to the teenagers … it’s almost like you need more energy,” Alves told Use Last month, she was raising teenagers with her husband. “You need more brain power because it becomes all very about the mind, right? It’s like a teenager [is] trying to find their identity and find how they’re going to navigate their lives. So I think that … for me, it’s more challenging in a good way.”
She added at the time: “When it comes to more of … the ability to really guide, like, a young man or a young woman, it takes a different kind of brain to pass, you know, brain power [and]Guide [or]You can use this to guide you. But it’s beautiful. It’s inspiring. It also forces you to look at all the things you do as an adult. … It’s a beautiful stage.”
Continue reading to learn more about Brazil’s natives:
1. I love to collect pottery, and table settings such as plates and bowls.
2. My favorite snack is the taco-inspired sundae I created for Whole Foods Market to celebrate National Ice Cream Day. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and salty, soft and crunchy, with a Latin twist.
3. My favorite gift from my children is a bracelet. [son] Livingston made me last Mother’s Day. I’ve been wearing it daily ever since.
4. My honey chicken recipe is my favorite dish in the kitchen. Women of today website.
5. My favorite book is Greenlights Matthew McConaughey
6. I am currently viewing Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty.
7. My family’s favorite games are Monopoly and Charades.
8. Bob Marley Lauryn HillThese are my favourite singers.
9. My favorite charity to give to is the just keep livin Foundation.
10. Tequila is my go-to liquor.
11. My first job was harvesting at my uncle’s coffee farm.
12. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received is, “This too shall pass.”
13. My favorite children’s book is Just one bite.
14. My secret talent lies in flower arrangements.
15. London is my favorite city to visit with my family.
16. NYC is my favorite city to visit with my girlfriends.
17. My most prized item in my wardrobe is a necklace that Matthew made for me that has all three kids’ names and birthstones and his birthstone. Matthew made it from a necklace he had seen in a friend’s collection.
18. A taco bar or pasta Bolognese is the easiest dish I can make for my children.
19. My first concert was with Fala Mansabut, a Brazilian folk group. But an artist that you’ll know better is Paul McCartneyMadison Square Garden
20. Shoes are something I have a lot in my closet.
21. Via Ferrata Climbing is my favorite exercise.
22. Dallas Buyers Club Matthew’s favorite movie is this one.
23. I can’t drink coffee, so I drink tea instead. Lately, I’ve been trying this tea called MUDWTR with MCT oil.
24. The kitchen is my favorite room in my house.
25. I’m inspired by most people I meet. Some inspire me with their ideas, while others are more focused on what I should do.