It’s no secret that Erika Jayneis dedicated to living a glamourous life as one the stars of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but there’s still plenty that devoted fans don’t know about the Bravo personality. Now, she’s exclusively spilling all the tea to Us Weekly.
Georgia native, 50, joined the cast of RHOBH In season 6, the show quickly became a staple.
“My mindset was survival, like it was the season before,” the “Roller Coaster” songstress exclusively told Use Season 12 filmed last month, which is currently airing. “The season before was a real fallout [and] this season is really trying to pull yourself together and go on and, you know, it was tough, but ultimately I’ll get there.”
She continued: “You know, I don’t regret much in life. Sometimes, I think that the way I deliver things sometimes is what I regret. [is] misunderstood. I tried hard for a long while to be as calm as possible. [as possible]Keep your eyes on the prize and follow the high road. And when you are consistently not being heard or just whatever, then … I just start raising my voice. And I think sometimes people misunderstand that.”
Scroll down to learn more about this reality TV celebrity:
1. My favorite snack for when I’m chillin’ at home is always chocolate.
2. My first car was a BMW 320i. That thing was my favorite.
3. I have a few special talents, but they’re all NSFW.
4. My custom wig made for Roxie Hart was the best wig I’ve ever worn. [in Broadway’s Chicago]. It was beautiful.
5. My favorite show I’ve ever performed is every single one of my Broadway shows.
6. A full travel-size kit of toiletries is something I keep in my purse.
7. RihannaMy No. I am my No.1 fashion icon.
8. I always host my family during the holidays, but you won’t find me cooking in the kitchen.
9. Beverly Hills Hotel is a must-see for anyone visiting Beverly Hills.
10. My go-to move on the dance floor is a classic two-step — step touch, step touch.
11. Rihanna and I have worn the same clothing a few times, but it’s still not enough.
12.Casino This is my favourite movie of all time.
13. My favorite vacations include somewhere warm, beautiful, and on a boat.
14. My advice to my teenage self: Keep going, no matter what.
15. The best thing is being yourself [on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills]All the incredible opportunities that the show offers.
16. The hardest part about being a Housewife? Fighting with people you really care about.
17. My favorite item in my closet is my emotional support sweatpants.
18. Muay Thai, also known as Thai boxing, is my favorite workout right now.
19. On a Saturday night, you will find me sitting on the couch with Tiago, our dog, and watching a movie.
20. On a typical Sunday you will find me in bed with Tiago, watching a movie.
21. The Hotel Bel-Air is my favorite spot to have lunch in L.A.
22. My celebrity crush: Idris Elba.
23. My No. My No. 1 beauty product right now is [my brand of luxury extensions]Pretty Mess Hair.
24. I am a myth [the notion] that I have ice in my veins, when actually I’m just very sensitive.
25. This season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is truly a wild one.