Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
Minimalist design is all about clean lines and simple designs. It’s a minimalist style that emphasizes simplicity and a more refined aesthetic. Although some shoppers might dismiss this concept as simple, many people love it. UseIt’s very chic! If this sounds like a trend you’re interested in, you’re in luck. We have a variety of options for you to shop below — from dresses, to pants and even coats. Just a few clicks and you can have your sophisticated winter wardrobe!
Tops and Sweaters
1. This staple Calvin Klein top features long mesh sleeves, which look both sleek and edgy at the same time — $60 at Macy’s!
2. We’re obsessed with the way this Alfani long-sleeve top is ruched on the side, creating a draped effect that’s beyond flattering — originally $60, now on sale for $30 at Nordstrom!
3.This one-shoulder crop top is similar to the one-shoulder top we just mentioned. LYANER has ruching all over which looks absolutely stunning — just $19 at Amazon!
4. There’s something effortlessly chic about a skintight, turtleneck top like this long-sleeve from Halogen — starting at $23 at Nordstrom!
5. To say we’re obsessed with this Topshop oversized turtleneck sweater would be a major understatement — $71 at Nordstrom!
Pants and Skirts
6. Basic black pants, like this pair from NYDJ, are a timeless wardrobe essential — and this particular pant is made from a shaping material to give you a beautiful silhouette — $89 at Nordstrom!
7. This knit midi skirt from Open Edit is as simple and minimalist as it gets, and we adore the different color options — $55 at Nordstrom!
8. These Halogen pull-on pants may be the most comfortable, professional-looking bottoms on sale now — originally $79, now $36 at Nordstrom!
9. The instant we spotted these Open Edit faux-leather wide-leg pants, we knew they were a hit — $59 at Nordstrom!
10.We are obsessed with faux-leather styles so we included this adorable A-line miniskirt. Tagoo — $49 at Amazon!
11. Though this sweater dress from Charles Henry is fairly simple, the puff sleeves add a special touch to the streamlined look — $89 at Nordstrom!
12. This dress from Calvin Klein has a mock neck top and a faux-leather flare skirt separated with a belt — $134 at Macy’s!
13.This And Now This dress also features a belt. It’s made from an ultra-comfortable ribbed knit material — $49 at Macy’s!
14. The loose design of this Steve Madden sweater dress guarantees it’s comfy and cozy — $39 at Nordstrom!
15. There are endless outfit opportunities when you have this sleeveless maxi sweater dress from Topshop on deck — $74 at Nordstrom!
16. Shoppers say they can’t get enough of this long-sleeve bodycon maxi dress from SKIMS — $88 at Nordstrom!
Jackets and coats
17. You’re going to rock this beautiful Sam Edelman wool coat with every outfit once the weather gets cooler — originally $240, now $150 at Nordstrom!
18. If you’re looking for different type of leather moto jacket, this elegant style from Fjackets is an excellent alternative — $187 at Amazon!
19. Shirt jackets are ideal for the start of fall, and we love this elevated vegan leather version from The Drop — $60 at Amazon!
20. Though this Dnuri belted coat has a straightforward design, the extra long length adds a touch of drama — starting at $22 at Amazon!
21. A cape coat, like this one from Calvin Klein, has the power to make you feel like a ’60s starlet — originally $300, now $135 at Macy’s!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? These related product articles are available below:
See more of our picks & deals Here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services our readers may find useful. This includes purses for wedding guests, purses for plus-size swimmers, plus-size women’s swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, as well as gift ideas and gift ideas to suit everyone in your life. The selection of products and services is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products we feature in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!