Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
Nordstrom is one of those magical places where you can always seem to find a great deal — even on items that are totally in-season! We’ve filtered the best deals from the latest Nordstrom markdowns to make it easy for you to shop.
You can find sweaters, dresses, and shoes on the site. We also found some home pieces to refresh your space, so we did! Find out our top picks by reading on!
Our absolute favorite: What we love most about this Free People sweater is the way it’s stitched. The slightly larger pattern doesn’t make it a see-through knit, but the holes are just big enough to allow for ample airflow. When the weather changes quickly, we appreciate breathability in the fall.
More sweater deals we’re loving:
Our absolute favorite: Slip dresses are so versatile. You can style them up and down in no time. But, what we love about this WAYF one? The draped neckline! The bowtie spaghetti straps add elegance to the dress.
More dress deals we’re loving:
Our absolute favorite: We can’t think of a better staple fall and winter jacket than this Sam Edelman wool blend coat! It’s beyond chic and comes in a batch of stunning shades — including some fun bright hues that are seriously eye-catching!
More coat deals we’re loving:
Our absolute favorite: These Circus by Sam Edelman boots are incredibly trendy, but they’re also practical. The thicker, chunkier heel is perfect for snow and wet weather if you have the right socks.
More shoe deals we’re loving:
- These block heel pumps from Marc Fisher are simple and sleek, plus they come in a variety of awesome colors — originally $175, now just $96!
- A loafer, like this Kate Spade suede pair, is another staple shoe we adore — originally $158, now just $95!
- Upgrade your workouts by picking up these adidas sneakers that are ultra-supportive — originally $100, now just $60!
Our absolute favorite: This Barefoot Dreams blanket is a must-have for autumn weather. It’s extra plush and the ultimate item to cozy up in for a blissful night of Netflix binging.
More home deals we’re loving:
- This candle set from NEST includes two different scents that can warm up any home — originally $59, now just $45!
- If you’re looking for a more affordable throw blanket option that’s just as cozy, this Nordstrom brand chenielle one is a great choice — originally $40, now just $16!
- Nothing beats the feeling of fresh new towels, and this set from Slowtide comes with four — originally $100, now just $60!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles:
Take a look at our other picks and deals Here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services that readers might find useful. This includes purses, plus size swimsuits, purses and women’s sneakers. It also offers gift ideas for everyone in your family, including wedding-guest outfits, purses and bridal shapewear. However, the selection of product and service is not meant to be an endorsement by Us Weekly, or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!