Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
All boss babes, fashionistas, and all fashionistas: This is the list. Blazers are always in when it comes to workwear, but they’re extra stylish right now, even for everyday life. Whether you’re going for something fitted and figure-accentuating or something oversized to wear with tighter clothes underneath, we want to fill your closet up!
Below are our top 17 blazer picks in different styles and colors.
17 of Our Favorite Blazers
1. Our absolute favorite: We must start with the number one Amazon bestseller, the Cicy Bell Blazer. It’s extremely versatile for both work and play!
2. We also love: You can still wear a blazer in hot weather. Why not grab a linen-blend style, like this Lulus blazer? This blazer is both comfortable and stylish!
3. We Can’t Forget: This drapey twill A New Day blazer from Target is simply timeless, and shoppers love the “casual elegance” of the design!
4. A Little Something Different Go for a twist on the style with this cape-style GAMISOTE blazer. Split sleeves are endlessly cool!
5. Buttoning up: How about the gold-tone buttons on this structured Paitluc blazer? Outfit: elevated!
6. Our absolute favorite: We will always, always own a plaid blazer (or five!) in our wardrobe. An oversized style like this Shein blazer is just too good to resist!
7. We also love: This longline BB Dakota by Steve Madden blazer from Nordstrom is effortlessly chic, especially with the contrast cuffs!
8. We Can’t Forget: We’re feeling ’90s vibes from this red plaid Allegra K blazer from Target. This piece is perfect for its lightly padded shoulders.
9. Choose a Bonus: What about a windowpane plaid? This Milumia blazer is always going to be a recommendation of ours!
10. Our absolute favorite: Was there any way we could resist this faux-leather The Drop blazer? (Absolutely not!)
11. We also love: If you love something drapey and comfy, this soft Ofenbuy blazer is our pick. We love the points at placket and hem!
12. We Can’t Forget: Sometimes we think menswear styles look better on women. That’s why this Topshop blazer from Nordstrom exists — and is a favorite of ours!
13. Not Bossy, Just Bossy: If you like a darker camel, this LookbookStore blazer is a lovely choice. You’ll command every room you walk into!
14. Our absolute favorite: Are you looking for something bright and cheerful? Let’s get colorful. This WDIRARA blazer almost looks like street art!
15. We also love: Another lightweight linen option! This A New Day blazer from Target comes in such a beautiful melon orange shade!
16. We Can’t Forget: You know we can’t resist some gold! This paisley jacquard Topshop blazer is another Nordstrom find we can’t resist!
17. Flower Power The watercolor-like effect on the floral print of this structured Beninos boyfriend blazer is so pretty. We’d love to see the other colors!
You are looking for product recommendations? You can find more of our top picks below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team is here to highlight products and services that our readers might find useful and interesting, such as face masks and self-tanners, Lululemon leggings and all the best gifts you can get for everyone in your family. However, the selection of product and service is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly, or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may receive products from manufacturers to test. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products we feature in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!