Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
Once the summer rolls around, shorts are our go-to bottoms — but not all of UsThey are eager to wear them. Shorts mean that you’re showing a lot more leg, so you want to make sure you feel confident. We have a wide selection of styles that will warm up your closet this season.
We found short-shorts and longer-length picks that are all seriously stylish and flattering — and even some skorts too. After all, the ’90s are back in the big way. Whichever type you’re looking for, we have the exact pair waiting for you to pick up in our selection below!
17 Flattering Shorts We’re Rocking This Summer
1. Our absolute favorite:These denim shorts in paper-bag style are from Plaid&Plain have the ultimate loose pant leg and cinched waist design to make them a summer smash — starting at $23 on Amazon!
2. We also love:You may also like a solid pair of jeans shorts. These mom jeans from Topshop understood the assignment — $56 at Nordstrom!
3. We Can’t Forget: Shoppers say they’re obsessed with how flowy and flouncy the pant legs are on these shorts — $49 at Lulus!
4. Top Casual Pick:These ANFTFH lightweight shorts are ideal for weekends and beach days, and they come in so many colors and styles — starting at $24 on Amazon!
5. Best Dressy Shorts:These Verdusa pleated wide-leg shorts are excellent for creating fun going-out looks — starting at $25 on Amazon!
6. Top Breathable Choice: On days that are especially hot, these loose shorts from Free People can help keep you cool — starting at $36 at Nordstrom!
Longer Length Shorts
7. Our absolute favorite: You can style these long Bermuda shorts from The Drop for both work and play — $35 on Amazon!
8. We also love: If you’re looking to make a major statement, check out these extra distressed denim Bermuda shorts from Good American — $125 at Nordstrom!
9. We Can’t Forget: The wider pant legs on these long walking shorts from The Drop help make them incredibly chic — $45 at Nordstrom!
10. The Best Denim Style These Topshop Bermuda shorts have a clean design that will never go out of style — on sale for $40 at Nordstrom!
11. Favorite Lightweight Choice: These shorts from The Drop are made from high-quality linen that’s endlessly comfortable and breezy — $45 on Amazon!
12. Get Splurge Shorts If you want to invest in an amazing pair of versatile shorts, you’re going to love this genuine leather pick from Allsaints — $279 at Nordstrom!
13. Our absolute favorite: Tons of reviewers say when they wear this belted plaid skort, they collect countless compliments — $44 at Lulus!
14. We also love:These are the ways EXLURA shorts utilize ruffle layers makes them look like an actual flouncy skirt — on sale for $18 on Amazon!
15. We Can’t Forget:These FRTROIN shorts are made with a wrap layer to evoke the miniskirt vibes — $34 on Amazon!
16. Top Micro Pick: Getting into the micro mini trend is far easier and more comfortable when you have this More To Come skort on hand — $56 at Revolve!
17. Best Beach Pick: We plan on wearing this Free People skort whenever we want to create a boho-chic ensemble — $88 at Revolve!
Want to see more? You can find our other recommended picks here:
Take a look at our other picks and deals Here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team is here to highlight products and services that our readers might find useful and interesting, such as face masks and self-tanners, Lululemon leggings, and Lululemon-style leggings, and all the best gifts you can get for everyone in your family. However, the selection of product and service is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly, or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products featured in the article. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!