Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services. Please note that prices are correct as of October 11, 2022 but subject to change.
Whether you’re a newbie to using crystals or other materials for healing or have been practicing for years, there are always ways to enhance and expand your experience! Using these types of tools has become fairly mainstream, and if you’re curious, now is the perfect time to start exploring thanks to Prime Day!
Whether you don’t own a single crystal or you want to discover new ways to promote healing energy in your life, we found a slew of amazing deals to shop in our roundup below. These discounts won’t be around for long, so if anything piques your interest, jump on these savings ASAP!
15 Energy-Healing Prime Day Offers for Cleansing & Balance
1.Palo Santo is an ancient remedy for clearing negative energy. Luna Sundara holder, you can so the same — it includes five sticks that are ready for burning — originally $26, now just $21!
2. This FunkyFrankie large candle has crystals embedded into the wax, so once it’s done burning you’re still left with stones you can continue to use — originally $34, now just $25!
3. Another fabulous crystal-embedded candle is this one from THE MINDFUL COLLECTIVE, which includes citrine and rose quartz to help promote self-love — originally $35, now just $28!
4.This 48-piece set will be a hit with anyone who uses crystals for healing and decoration. KHOCOEE — originally $30, now just $24!
5.You can start your holiday shopping now! This crystal keepsake set from THE MINDFUL COLLECTIVE comes with seven stones and a deck of affirmation cards packaged beautifully into a wooden box — originally $44, now just $32!
6. Cleanse your home or any other space with this sage smudge spray from Heal The Masses that’s far less messy than burning a sage bundle — originally $25, now just $14!
7. Another alternative for burning sage bundles is lighting this LGJDF sage-infused candle that can burn for up to 55 hours — originally $17, now just $13!
8. Carry around positive energy with you at all times with this gorgeous Generic amethyst crystal pendant necklace — originally $27, now just $13!
9. If you’re into daintier jewelry, this MIFYNN healing crystal necklace is adorned with smaller stones that are strung on a small gold chain — originally $15, now just $12!
10. Anyone who’s just getting started out with crystal practice will swoon over this 17-piece beginner’s set from AOOVOO — originally $34, now just $16!
11.This is a huge favorite of over 10,000 shoppers Top Plaza chakra bracelet which includes all seven stones to help you feel more centered — originally $15, now just $10!
12.This stunning gift set includes 54 precious stones and crystals. They can be used in many different ways. Dereinwo — originally $33, now just $20!
13.This beautiful bracelet will give you crystal energy wherever and whenever you go. Larrare glass water bottle, which comes with a selection of different stones at the base — originally $45, now just $36!
14. If you’re feeling stressed out, a shower can feel super relaxing, and you can make the experience that much better with these BodyRestore lavender aromatherapy steamers — originally $40, now just $18!
15.This product will help you improve your meditation practice. Ohm Store Tibetan soundbow. It also looks amazing as a home decor piece — originally $35, now just $20!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles:
Take a look at our other picks and deals Here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services our readers may find interesting and useful. This includes purses for wedding guests, purses for plus-size swimmers, women’s sneakers, and bridal shapewear. It also provides gift ideas and gift ideas to fit the needs of everyone in your life. The selection of products and services is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products we feature in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!