Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
We have some major shopping ahead of us now that spring is heating up, and summer is almost upon us. What we wear most when the temperatures rise above 65 degrees tend to be dresses — and we have a specific style in mind to stock up on.
Wraps are one of our favorite frock silhouettes. They come in many forms. There are both low-key, casual dresses that you can wear for daytime and more formal attire. Wrap dresses are flattering in fit, which is what makes them so popular. UseFeel super confident! If you’re on board with wrap dresses, take a look at the styles we currently have on our spring and summer must-have list below!
15 Spring and Summer Wrap Dresses We’re Shopping Right Now
Casual Daytime Wrap Dresses
1. Our absolute favorite:This bodycon tank is adorned with a wrap detail. LETSRUNWILD gives you a slimming ruched effect that’s swoon-worthy — just $40 on Amazon!
2. We also love: The vertical stripes on this shirtdress from Romwe are absolutely divine for a timeless summery look — starting at $22 on Amazon!
3. We Can’t Forget: Simple jersey dresses like this mini from No Boundaries are excellent for everyday wear when you want to feel comfy yet look put-together — just $13 at Walmart!
4. Perfect for the Office This long-sleeve wrap dress from & Other Stories is sleek and sophisticated, making it the ultimate work dress — $99 at Nordstrom!
5. Best Versatile Dress: We can picture this wrap frock from Allegra K in a number of different settings, including professional and brunch — on sale for $29 at Walmart!
Classic Boho Wrap Dresses
6. Our absolute favorite: When it comes to your staple boho wrap maxi, it truly doesn’t get better than this dress from ZESICA — starting at $30 on Amazon!
7. We also love:This R.Vivimos dress is another solid example of your typical boho dress, but what sets it apart are all of the intricate prints it comes in — starting at $21 on Amazon!
8. We Can’t Forget: The beachy vibes that this Billabong dress is giving couldn’t be more appropriate for the summertime — starting at $44 on Amazon!
9. Favorite Adjustable Dress This flowy maxi from KORSIS can be worn in a slew of styles, allowing you to change up your look — on sale for $20 at Walmart!
Elevated Evening Wrap dresses
10. Our absolute favorite: If you have a wedding or summer bash that you need a dress for, this one from Lulus is our top choice — $78 at Nordstrom!
11. We also love:This PRETTYGARDEN mini dress has a flattering wrap silhouette, plus a show-stopping one-shoulder design that we adore — on sale for $39 on Amazon!
12. We Can’t Forget: Florals for the spring and summer are a must, and we adore the way they’re rendered on this midi dress from Chelsea28 — on sale for $50 at Nordstrom!
13. Favorite Mini Dress: This bright lilac satin dress from Speachless was made for partying all night long — $69 at Nordstrom!
14. Flattering’s Best Pick:This is what shoppers who have different body types claim. Tommy Hilfiger wrap dress fits them perfectly — starting at $51 on Amazon!
15. A chic and sophisticated choice This collared wrap dress from Guess has a sultriness to it that screams modern-day Marilyn Monroe — on sale for $59 at Nordstrom!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? These are related product articles:
Take a look at our other picks and deals Here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team strives to highlight products that readers might find useful or interesting. This includes face masks, self-tanners and Lululemon style leggings. However, the selection of product and service is not intended to be an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products we feature in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Have a great shopping experience!